• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Amazing

cricket player

International Debutant
I always tried to ball fast while playing cricket.I remember bowling off spin when i was a kid back in the days.Today i played for my club.I start bowling my off spin( we were runing out of bowlers)I just realized that i am a good off spinner can you believe it.

I can spin the bowl both ways leg and off that is great.I took one wicket and my captain was happy with my economy rate.He has promised me that hell give me more chance of bowling my off spin.I am a batsman but oh boy.I bowl good and i spin the bowl very well which some one cant acomplish in one day.So i am planing to be a off spinner plus my batting.What do you guys think. :happy:

Hoggy31

International Captain
So what, I can bowl pace, leg spin, off spin and left arm orthodox.

Anyway congratulations, hope u have a good off spinning career and i hope to see you as an off spinning all-rounder for the USA one day.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
What about batting. Can you open as well as bat at the middle order? And number three as well?

Craig

World Traveller
I can bowl with my left hand as well as my natural right, and for some reason often more accurate as well.

Good luck with your cricket though, the USA needs a star of the future.

cricket player

International Debutant
I am moderator and ofcourse i could open the batting and aswell as batting at number three.As you can my stats in my sig this week i was bowled because i was in to two minds.I was thinking of hiting the bowl over mid wicket changed my mind at the same time( because the bowl swing back)trying to stop and was bowled.I promise a great deal and well hopefull look forward this to bat well perhaps make a half centurie.

Blaze

Banned
Cricket Player - What team do you play for. Are most of the players you play with/against of asian origin?

cricket player

International Debutant
asians basically,srli lankans,indians,pakistanis,bangladesh's,alot of talent alot of talent.I play with 4 test playing nations nothing better then that.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
cricket player said:
I always tried to ball fast while playing cricket.I remember bowling off spin when i was a kid back in the days.Today i played for my club.I start bowling my off spin( we were runing out of bowlers)I just realized that i am a good off spinner can you believe it.

I can spin the bowl both ways leg and off that is great.I took one wicket and my captain was happy with my economy rate.He has promised me that hell give me more chance of bowling my off spin.I am a batsman but oh boy.I bowl good and i spin the bowl very well which some one cant acomplish in one day.So i am planing to be a off spinner plus my batting.What do you guys think. :happy:
I think this thread title is misleading.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Blaze said:
Cricket Player - What team do you play for.
He told us he was a USA International.

He also told us in OT that he didn't play today because he had nobody to give him a lift.