• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kapil XI vs Aamir XI - Tsunami Charity

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Good match going on.

Azhar got stumped off desilva.

And Patel is commentating. Youngest commentator ever? :D

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Pratyush said:
Good match going on.

Azhar got stumped off desilva.

And Patel is commentating. Youngest commentator ever? :D
Good match ?????

Did you see Harsha Bhogle bowling ??

:yucky: :yucky:

I thought my wife was the only one watching :p

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Film stars, sport stars and cricketers in the match. Good match in the sense it helps to raise money and is for an important reason.

And watching Kapil Dev or Azhar or Sehwag bat isnt as bad. And seeing Balaji bowl after ages is pleasing :)

And yes, I am not your wife :p

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Pratyush said:
Film stars, sport stars and cricketers in the match. Good match in the sense it helps to raise money and is for an important reason.

And watching Kapil Dev or Azhar or Sehwag bat isnt as bad. And seeing Balaji bowl after ages is pleasing :)

And yes, I am not your wife :p
I just saw for a couple of minutes.

As for you not being my wife, good you reminded me :p

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
10 required off the last over with Kapil and Srinath batting. 5 wickets in hand. They would get it for toffies.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
SJS said:
Did he drop some juicy ones ? :p
On asked about how it is to go back to domestic cricket (it was his first go at domestic cricket any way :d), he said he had kept very well and was hoping to get back to the team. Some thing along those lines. Also was a wonderful feeling to be a part of the India team which toured Pakistan which is understandable.