• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand v Australia

Fiery

Banned
sportychic33 said:
lmao. . fair enough.
good spell of bowling by vettori. i wonder when they are going to bring back tuffey
Let's just hope we dont need to. :) Macca is bowling well

sportychic33

State 12th Man
i think we should give tuffey a couple of overs, just to see how he can reply. but macca is bowling really well, pitch seems to be suited to the slower bowlers

Loony BoB

International Captain
sportychic33 said:
i think we should give tuffey a couple of overs, just to see how he can reply. but macca is bowling really well, pitch seems to be suited to the slower bowlers
Stick with Macca for now - if the plumbing ain't broke, don't fix it.

Fiery

Banned
Loony BoB said:
Yeah, I know... silly bugger. Everyone knows he's just a bowler.
:D Good to see him doing well though. He gets his share of abuse from the likes of me, mostly deserved due to his brain-explosions with the bat.

Fiery

Banned
Loony BoB said:
I've got an Aussie chatting to me right now, and one is enough!

Way too many singles being taken.
Better than 4s though. Do you think Fleming's field is a bit defensive?

SIX AND OUT

U19 12th Man
Good turnaround by Clarke and Hussey,

forming a good partnership and hopefully force the score towards 230 or so. Defendable on this pitch I would think?

Looks like it will come right down to the wire.

Loony BoB

International Captain
SIX AND OUT said:

forming a good partnership and hopefully force the score towards 230 or so. Defendable on this pitch I would think?

I think Aussie would want more than 230... easily.

I'd say 250-260

Fiery

Banned
SIX AND OUT said:

They've done a great job really. Could be anything up to 260 now when it was looking like 220