• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand v Australia

Josh

International Regular
I am horrified. The cricket is not even on the radio anymore!! What the hell is this?!

Last edited:

Natman20

International Debutant
Openers

Crud NZ should be playing better than this!!! Australia may have the series quite easily you would have to say. I don't think NZ can get anywhere near the total now. :wacko: Too slow and not getting ball on bat :wacko:

Blaze

Banned
A question to Aussie fans. Are you dissapointed that Aus have once again been proven to be second to none in ODI cricket and are probably going to win this series 5-0 or are you happy to see your team not been chalenged and winning virtually every game they play?

I would be interested to know how you feel about your teams dominance and if you feel it's getting a little bit boring or if you are loving it?

Scallywag I would be interested to see how you feel about this

Fiery

Banned
Blaze said:
A question to Aussie fans. Are you dissapointed that Aus have once again been proven to be second to none in ODI cricket and are probably going to win this series 5-0 or are you happy to see your team not been chalenged and winning virtually every game they play?

I would be interested to know how you feel about your teams dominance and if you feel it's getting a little bit boring or if you are loving it?

I wouldn't. Keep the faith Blaze

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
Blaze said:

Blaze, winning all the time is hella better than losing all the time.

But sometimes you ache for a good scrap. :happy:

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Sinclair gone now! Apart from two shots off McGrath, he didn't look confident and he was bound to edge one eventually. New Zealand 3/28 unfortunately.

Fiery

Banned
Natman20 said:
Does everyone find aussie tours boring now - they are always dominent and its not great
8-) Six to Marshall. Don't lose the faith young fellas. It's never over till the large woman with the microphone stops practicing her scales.

Last edited:

Blaze

Banned
LongHopCassidy said:
Blaze, winning all the time is hella better than losing all the time.

But sometimes you ache for a good scrap. :happy:

Yes I would love to support a team as dominant as yours but I would occasionally like a challenge

Scallywag

Banned
It hasent got boring being an Aussie fan yet, this series we had something to prove.

remember lots of Kiwi fans thought Australia would struggle in NZ so the interest was there and still will be untill the series finishes. Dont forget we have lots of memories from WI dominance to erase so having those years to make up for makes winning like this a treat.