• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand v Australia

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
aussie

these Kiwis are boring me, let them get bowled out quickly so the aussies can have a bat a post another 500 plus score

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
292 all out

Chis martin now 28 innings without hitting double figures, 32 is the record - and that was Chandresaker apparently, who batted with one hand.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
aussie

yesssssssss, the boredum is over, now its time for the aussie bg bats to tear into the Kiwi bowlers after lunch

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Nice play by Vettori again, and some more good bowling from McGrath and Warne. Kasprowicz didn't have a great time of it and that Martin wicket flatters his figures a little. Gillespie was decent but unusually wayward both yesterday and this morning.

Australia certainly in the box seat now. The pitch does a little bit off the seam but not much, and there's not a lot of turn yet, so Australia have a good chance to pull away and bat New Zealand out of the game.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
aussie

Hey faaip didu see those two superd pulls punters played off martin geeez doesn't he know that u just dont bowl short to RICKY PONTING :D

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
FaaipDeOiad said:
Hayden and Ponting looking really good here. Hayden in particular looks more comfortable than he has in a while.
Haha.. I read that post and looked up to see Hayden have the biggest air-swing in history!

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
aussie said:
Hey faaip didu see those two superd pulls punters played off martin geeez doesn't he know that u just dont bowl short to RICKY PONTING :D
Yeah, they were great shots. The first one was a big uncontrolled, but the second one was perfect.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
aussie

this is good crikcet its 3 in the morning here in manchester and i'm feeling all awake, thanks to some superb batting from punters and Hayden

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Scallywag said:
How can you just erase Rod Marsh from history like that, or maye you didnt see Marsh play.
Sorry! :p

FaaipDeOiad said:
Yeah, they were great shots. The first one was a big uncontrolled, but the second one was perfect.
The second one looked a little bit top-edgey for mine.

As I write, Hayden goes!! I was writing when it happened, but it was one of those shouts that sounded out. Looked pretty dead, and Koertzen didn't have to take any time to decide.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
aussie

geeez Hayden is irritating me now, every time it seems that well he goin for a big score he is getting out, he has had so man starts this season its just so dull :mellow: