Page 103 of 239 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 3585

Thread: **Official** New Zealand v Australia

I wouldnt be surprised if we see Vincent, J marshall and H marshall fielding together on the off side for the next match, Vincent in for Papps I reckon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scallywag
    Razzaq bowled two beamers. Of course they were both unintentional because he's not Australian, but Lee being Australian his beamers have to be intentional dont they.
    Razzaq's were both intentional also in my opinion. He was just making a point and doing what every international cricketer has wanted to do but been too afraid in payback for all ther beamers Lee has bowled in his career. You Aussies who dont think he has a habit of bowling beamers deliberately need to take off your eye patches.

ming why would you pick wilson .. i would rather have mills than wilson as mills' bowling hasn't been to bad recently

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiery
    Razzaq's were both intentional also in my opinion. He was just making a point and doing what every international cricketer has wanted to do but been too afraid in payback for all ther beamers Lee has bowled in his career. You Aussies who dont think he has a habit of bowling beamers deliberately need to take off your eye patches.
    Get over it Fiery we beat you fair and square.

IMO mcmillan did nothing wrong, bowled well, kept the runs ticking over relatively well in the batting department.

State 12th Man
    It just astounds me how we could lose 3 games in a row, in similar ways.

NZ Bowling
    1-10 overs - we get ****ed with Mills and Tuffey
    10-15 - Cairns starts to pull it back abit
    15-35 - Aussie get ****ed as we bowl Vettori, Astle, McMillan and Styris
    35-50 - we get ****ed as Cairns' good figures get destroyed and we get killed at the death with Symonds, Clarke and Hussey at the crease

Innings break - we need 230 to 300 to win

NZ Batting
    1-10 - we lose Fleming, Astle, Sinclair/Papps
    10-20 - H Marshall starts to rebuild the innings with McMillan/Styris
    20-30 - Commentators say if Cairns' fires we win, for 3 games in a row, he doesn't
    30-40 - our middle to lower order crumbles after the good work was done by H Marshall and McCullum/McMillan
    40-50 - we lose
    GO THE BLACK CAPS!!!

Hall of Fame Member FaaipDeOiad's Avatar
    You honestly think bowlers don't accidentally bowl beamers? Have you ever tried to bowl fast in your life? It happens quite easily, even for cricketers of international standard. Personally I don't think I have ever seen an international cricketer bowl an intentional beamer in my life, but this one in particular from Lee was so obviously an accident I cannot believe anyone seriously believes otherwise.

State 12th Man
    This is quite hilarious.

The Aussie Channel 9 commentators keep saying they are international bowlers and shouldn't bowl beamers when talking about Razzag. And then Lee bowls one, and they all go "ohhh that just slipped...."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scallywag
    Get over it Fiery we beat you fair and square.
    Yes you did and you're so gracious in victory as always Scallwag. btw Why do you have to end your posts with despite the fact there is no humour in them?

Request Your Custom Title Now! benchmark00's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Is this CricketWeb's greatest poster in the short history of the forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiery
    My lord, you seriously are deluded... There was absoluetly no way Lee meant to by the beamer, if you honestly think that, you need your head checked... Stop trying to find things to whinge about!!!
    Parmi | #1 draft pick | Jake King is **** | Big Bash League tipping champion of the universe
    Come and Paint Turtle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Kohli. Do something in test cricket for once please.

Thanks.

waqar younis clearly bowled those beamers in the ''03 world cup on purpose, no question in my mind.
    Andrew Symonds 143*

mcmillan is playing pretty well, better than cairns at least. the marshall's looked pretty good but forgot to call.

Request Your Custom Title Now! benchmark00's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Is this CricketWeb's greatest poster in the short history of the forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming
    This is quite hilarious.

The Aussie Channel 9 commentators keep saying they are international bowlers and shouldn't bowl beamers when talking about Razzag. And then Lee bowls one, and they all go "ohhh that just slipped...."
    Get your facts right mate, channel 9 sommentators never said that, stop stirring crap... and tonight there was no channel nine commentator due to the fact it was on a different station!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00
    My lord, you seriously are deluded... There was absoluetly no way Lee meant to by the beamer, if you honestly think that, you need your head checked... Stop trying to find things to whinge about!!!
    benchmark00. If you think he didn't then it's you who needs his head read I'm afraid mate. You are the deluded one my friend

Quote Originally Posted by FaaipDeOiad
    You honestly think bowlers don't accidentally bowl beamers? Have you ever tried to bowl fast in your life? It happens quite easily, even for cricketers of international standard. Personally I don't think I have ever seen an international cricketer bowl an intentional beamer in my life, but this one in particular from Lee was so obviously an accident I cannot believe anyone seriously believes otherwise.
    I played in a grade game where our opening bowler, who happened to be the Australian opening bowler at the time, bowled a beamer.

He copped more verbal abuse from his team-mates than the opposition, who were probably wary of receiving one themselves.

As for Lee, today's was obviously unintentional. Against Razzaq, it was too coincidental.

Thread Information