• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Top five Slippers (slip fielders) you've seen..

cricket player

International Debutant
I would say hondo.

I know it might sound stupid that he is not from australia or new zealand to you guys.But to be fair he took one of the best catches while fielding in the slip.It was in vb series recently.

Blaze

Banned
cricket player said:
I would say hondo.

I know it might sound stupid that he is not from australia or new zealand to you guys.But to be fair he took one of the best catches while fielding in the slip.It was in vb series recently.
Recently as in last year? One catch doesn't make a great slips fielder you idiot

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Actually, Hondo generally fields in the deep and he was there at leg gully only because they moved the square leg back and brought in the fine leg to a catching position.

My top 5 slippers: (amongst the guys I have seen)

M. Waugh
M. Taylor
M. Azharuddin
C. Hooper
B. McMillan

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
cricket player said:
I would say hondo.

Why would it sound stupid that he is not from Aust or NZ?

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Recently as in last year? One catch doesn't make a great slips fielder you idiot
That is quite enough of that. Please don't abuse other members.

Why would it sound stupid that he is not from Aust or NZ?
I think he's referring to some members' tendency around the place to not realise that there are some decent cricketers who don't play for Australia or NZ.

Best slipper I've seen would have to be Mark Waugh. VERY close second would be Ritchie Richardson.

cricket player

International Debutant
Why does it sound stupid that he is not from aus or new.Because every body mentions players that are only only releated to pacific ocean.

I agree with your statement cat.