• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ajit Agarkar - retirement, life after wards

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
We would want AA to never retire. But some day he would have to when his thin stomach finally starts to look like a belly.

I would say he i will retire at the end of the 2015 World Cup.

Future job - CW XI coach.

Bookie

U19 12th Man
Why can't Agarkar cement a spot in the team? India don't need Kumble anymore, he's getting to old...

dudeurfriend

School Boy/Girl Captain
I think Ajit Agarkar did not receive enough support from the team management.It was evident when he was dropped in the series down under after his match winning performance.If the team management backs him then there is enough potential in him to be a great allrounder.He should be given more oppurtunities and the team management should persist with him.This would be the only way to revive his career....

amokk1

U19 12th Man
I think he should retire now. He can't not perform at the highest level. It's a hit and miss with his guy.

If he retires today, fans will go "Why not"

If he retires at the world cup 2015, fans will go "Why not"

Cheers

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Camel56 said:
Just for future reference, "afterwards" is one word.
cheers
Ohhhh !! So thats what it is .

I was wondering what Agarkar was doing in the wards, chasing some pretty nurses maybe :p

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
dudeurfriend said:
I think Ajit Agarkar did not receive enough support from the team management. ..
Yes.

Come to think of it he also did not get much support from one of the Indian cricketers...a guy called Ajit Agarkar :sleep:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Sehwag309 said:
Yes...not sure if u started the thread b4 or after that URL'd post

Don't tell me ur Ganguly FAN
Started before. And I am not some one who would say GO GANGULY the way I would for a Tendulkar Lara or a Gilly.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Pratyush said:
http://www.cricinfo.com/db/ARCHIVE/.../SCORECARDS/SOUTH_WEST_DEODHAR_26JAN2005.html

70 off 44 and two wickets as well. The great Indian all rounder.
Soon you'll find one of these happening-
  • In Central's next match, Jai Prakash Yadav will score a smashing hundred in the middle and late overs and then return to finish with bowling figures of 2/47.
  • Not far to be left behind, Ramesh Powar will get more than 80 runs in the final overs and then support his bowlers with bowling figures of 1/33.
  • Sairaj Bahutule, missing out on his first few matches, may get a quickfire 32, then take 5 wickets.
  • Vidyut frm down south will get a rapid century backed up by two wickets.
  • Joginder Sharma will then get 4/37 and then smash 47 runs in 38 balls.
Wait for the full season to end. Then decide.