• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ronchi

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Sudeep said:
Future Gilly
Worse batting, better keeping, though.

Keeping is truely amazing, crisp glovework and awsome footwork, thats why I like him so much, his batting is just a bonus.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah I think he was born in the Manawatu.

Although im not really sure when he left NZ, possibly at a very young age.

Camel56

Banned
Yes Ronchi McPlod, great player in the making i agree. Certainly looks to have the makings of an all-time great plodder.

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Luke Ronchi is a Australian 'keeper/batsman who plays for Western Australia in the domestic competition.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
LOL

That would be because a while back Popat noticed I had a Ronchi score in my MSN name, he asked who it was, myself Alex and Sangrah led him to believe Ronchi was a up and coming Mumbai keeper. Had him for a good 5 mins, but its an old joke between us :p Now he's obsessed with our Luke Ronchi :)

Childish, but good for a laugh.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
AUST_HiTMaN said:
LOL

That would be because a while back Popat noticed I had a Ronchi score in my MSN name, he asked who it was, myself Alex and Sangrah led him to believe Ronchi was a up and coming Mumbai keeper. Had him for a good 5 mins,
Would've been great if you'd got him to call for Ronchi to be called into the Indian side! ;)

Waughney

International Debutant
Will he be the next AA on cricketweb?

BTW it's pronounced Ronki, just letting everyone know.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Waughney said:
Will he be the next AA on cricketweb?
I have been thinking the same thing. The new player we all should start supporting once big ear AA retires whenever that happens!

Sudeep

International Captain
AUST_HiTMaN said:
LOL

That would be because a while back Popat noticed I had a Ronchi score in my MSN name, he asked who it was, myself Alex and Sangrah led him to believe Ronchi was a up and coming Mumbai keeper. Had him for a good 5 mins, but its an old joke between us :p Now he's obsessed with our Luke Ronchi :)

Childish, but good for a laugh.
Don't mislead them into believing a lie. It was for hardly a minute. Then the joke was on you, remember? I'm sure you won't.