• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ronchi

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
I see, thats news to me.

Here we go again with you twisting words and threads your own way... Pathetic mate.

Waughney said:
BTW it's pronounced Ronki, just letting everyone know.
Haha, yes that is correct. Now we have to try and get Colin Minson to say it properly. :lol:

Sudeep

International Captain
Jono said:
I really don't understand that CW XI stuff, but it looks fun.
It is... Especially the diary rivalry with Dave was hilarious. Pity we couldn't keep it up.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Alex can confirm what? Your love affair for him? Wouldn't surprise me ;)

Come on Popat, I thought we were all here to celebrate the prospecting career of Luke Ronchi, shame on you.

Sudeep

International Captain
AUST_HiTMaN said:
Alex can confirm what? Your love affair for him? Wouldn't surprise me ;)
No, that you're lying.

And it isn't said as "love affair for..." but "love affair with..." anyway.

AUST_HiTMan said:
Come on Popat, I thought we were all here to celebrate the prospecting career of Luke Ronchi, shame on you.
Exactly, that's what we were doing before you had to lie about that joke. Shame on you!

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Popat, stop being a detail crazy git - I won't send you the vic of Ronchi's innings vs Tassie in the Twenty20 :p

Sudeep

International Captain
AUST_HiTMaN said:
Popat, stop being a detail crazy git - I won't send you the vic of Ronchi's innings vs Tassie in the Twenty20 :p
Well, obviously you can't, as you don't have that video, but the one from PM XI game. :p

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Sudeep said:
Rather how silly that you couldn't find it when it was right there on your computer... and wasted what, 15 minutes? :p
Which did not matter, considering the other video of PM's XI is still sending... it kept me occupied for 15 mins, which I wouldn't of got talking to you.

Sudeep

International Captain
AUST_HiTMaN said:
Which did not matter, considering the other video of PM's XI is still sending... it kept me occupied for 15 mins, which I wouldn't of got talking to you.
Dude, awesome shots in that PM XI's video...

Sudeep

International Captain
AUST_HiTMaN said:
...was still being sent...

...wouldn't have got talking...

You could have used 15 mins. for that... :p

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Really fallen down the list of the promising Wicket-Keeper Batsmen this season. Croswaithe(sp), Dawson and Hartley are all well infront of him know.