• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Club Cricket

Rich2001

International Captain
Hi all

This is just a quick post to let you know that there is a possiblity of 2 or 3 teams becoming avalible in the World Club Cricket PBeM game, if anyone is intrested in becoming a manager of a team then please either go to our sign up page on the website http://www.cricketweb.net/worldclubcricket/signup.htm Or post a message in the World Club Cricket section of the forum (located near the bottom of the index page) or finally e-mail the WCC board at wccc@hotmail.com If the teams don't become avalible we will still place you on our waitting list and you will be given the first avalible team.

The World Club Cricket Board

Rich2001

International Captain
hi..

how do i know which teams are available?
I will tell you...

Two big possiblities are Nottinghamshire (ENG) and Gloucestershire (ENG) also as these teams wont be incuded until next season I am sure we can let you select your own team

And a more out side chance is Somerset (ENG) if Neil fails to summit his side