• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

andrew symonds?

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
well he took 0/50 yesterday bowling half his seamers and half his spinners. He did well to make sure his 10 overs went for less than the required rate - I thought he did his job. I was a bit surprised at how much spin he got on the spinners last night though.

bryce

International Regular
tooextracool said:
probably because he is a useless bowler, and no one really expected him to do much better?
yep, i've now come to that conclusion aswell

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Adamc said:
Wickets are irrelevant if you ask Richard... but let's steer clear of that. :ph34r:
No, they're not irrelevant - if you're going for 3.9-an-over and averaging 40 you're not as good a bowler as someone going for 4.1-an-over and averaging 25.
Mark Ealham is a good ODI bowler; Darren Gough is a very good one. Alan Mullally better still.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
masterblaster said:
Someone's challenging Ajit Agarkar, even though if it is in the One Day Game.
Indeed, I would say that it is an even more poor achievement to get so many ducks in the one-day game than the First-Class one - because there are almost invariably more gaps in the field to nick the odd single in ODers.