cricket betting betway blog banner small
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tendulkar doubtful for Pakistan series

International Coach biased indian's Avatar

Tendulkar doubtful for Pakistan series

Read on

will this have any effect on the series results????
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
    RIP Craigos

quite possibly.....but it is better for him and for the team for him to be a fully fit member....

Pathetic, If his tennis elbow has not healed, then what was he doing in Bangladesh ?? Let me guess he couldn't resist a chance to score couple of centuries against the minnows.

Seriously, I have lost lot of respect I had for him.

Banned
    I think he needs to just take a decent amount of time off and get himself fully fit and over this injury. Otherwise its just a waste of time him playing.

Yeah he should just wait till he is 100% fit
    Nasty reviews we've all had them. My latest from a guy called Steve said 'I could eat alphabet soup and sh1t a better book'

Should make no difference at all. According to 2xc, he cant play a match-winning innings anyway.

Seriously, I can understand him playing against Bangladesh AND Australia when half-fit - he loves the game.

However, his future career would be better served by taking the time to cure whatever ails him, if that's possible.

U19 Debutant
    I doubt this will have any effect on the series, it might even be a blessing in disguise for India.

International Debutant cricket player's Avatar
    Yeah but it is not a seriouse injurie.I play cricket even though i twisted my ankel a game back.He loves to play cricket let him play.
    Bob is very insane stay away from him

FAVOURITE UNDER 19 CRICKETER JP McNamara AKA ORTHODOX

Banned
    If you play cricket after twisting your ankle you're a fool. Why risk further, perhaps permanent injury by playing when you can rest and recover and come back just as good?

This is seriously worrying me. We also lose Sachin's knowledge of the game & tactics on the field.

On the bright side this will bring Kaif in the team.
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

C_C
    I think people are too hasty to jump on the 'fattening his average against bangladesh so he played' bandwagon.
    The guy came back against AUS without any match practice for 3 months( i dont agree with the decision to pick him- no player should be picked for a test series in the middle of the series without any matchpractice for months-but the fault is with BCCI and not tendy on this-a player cannot go "no i dont have practice so i wont play").

Thats the last thing you would do if you were looking to fatten your average- come back against McGrath-Gillespie and Warne without any practice.

Also note that Tendy has been following the doctor's/physio's advice....ie, he came back when they gave him the all clear and didnt play despite of that...

I think this is more a case of relapse than anything.

International Vice-Captain Dasa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanz
    Pathetic, If his tennis elbow has not healed, then what was he doing in Bangladesh ?? Let me guess he couldn't resist a chance to score couple of centuries against the minnows.

Seriously, I have lost lot of respect I had for him.
    I think your post is pathetic.
    I hardly think it was his decision to play against Bangladesh. The team wanted him, and the team got him. If he was in it just for himself, why did he play against Aus and Saf???? If you read the article, doctors have advised him not to play.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanz
    Pathetic, If his tennis elbow has not healed.
    I think you'll find he plays cricket not tennis mate.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend honestbharani's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Camel56
    I think you'll find he plays cricket not tennis mate.
    lol, I think he was referring to the injury. Anyway, I would like to fault the fact that Sachin played 2 and a half series because he was told he had recovered and now, that injury has come back again. I can understand why India need Sachin against Australia and SA but why couldn't he be rested against Bangladesh? It is not like he was needed for us to beat Bangladesh.
    We miss you, Fardin. :(. RIP.
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    In the end, I think it's so utterly, incomprehensibly boring. There is so much context behind each innings of cricket that dissecting statistics into these small samples is just worthless. No-one has ever been faced with the same situation in which they come out to bat as someone else. Ever.
    A cricket supporter forever

Member of CW Red and AAAS - Appreciating only the best.

Check out this awesome e-fed:

PWE Efed

International Debutant cricket player's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Camel56
    If you play cricket after twisting your ankle you're a fool. Why risk further, perhaps permanent injury by playing when you can rest and recover and come back just as good?
    Excuse me camel but you were in the same situation.You were vomiting in the middle of the match and was coughing blood every second but you still decided to continue batting through out the inning.Perhaps that is what you said in one of your articles back a 2 months ago.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information