• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pak tour of India in trouble!!

wahindiawah

Banned
shoot_me said:
The leader of the Delhi shiv sena said "the people of india" would object to this tour. who the hell are these crackheads to speak for india?
And what is his response is going to be when more than 50 thousand ppl appears in the stadium to watch a cricket match?

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So from what I gather the Southern Cities like Madras are generally less likely to have a security threat than the northern ones?

Any reason why a big City like Mumbai couldn't guarantee security suitable to a big event like this?

shoot_me

School Boy/Girl Captain
duffer said:
So from what I gather the Southern Cities like Madras are generally less likely to have a security threat than the northern ones?

Any reason why a big City like Mumbai couldn't guarantee security suitable to a big event like this?
That's because extremist groups like Shiv Sena have a very low influence in Chennai and southern cities . The deal with Mumbai is that the Shiv Sena have caused several riots there. It's sad that so many innocent people are being punished in order to discipline just a few. I'm glad Kerala is getting one finally, the stadium there has a pretty big capacity and the crowd is very friendly.
By the way, is there any common sense in Ahmedabad hosting an India-Pak match? Not a wise decision at all to put the match in such a sensitive place. For a series like this, you just have to forget the rotation policy.

Last edited:

shoot_me

School Boy/Girl Captain
Sehwag309 said:
Err.. Bangalore is hosting a match right!

The one and only IMPRESSIVE city is Bombay
Are you from Bombay? dont answer if u dont want to but I didn't mean to offend anyone.

Last edited: