• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pak tour of India in trouble!!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I was actually replying directly to the first post in the thread. Probably should have quoted it.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
masterblaster said:
Don't the Shiv Sena people have anything better to do?
obviously not! this is their purpose in life, the reason for their existence, if they don't do this every now and then, their fanatical, fundamentalistic life will be cut short and their rabble-rousing leader will be silenced...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
wahindiawah said:
Interetingly a month back Sena's spokeman said that they have no objection to Pak tour, i can't understand their U-turn now :-O
it's called politics....not necessarily a bad word to begin with....just has evolved into one with all the ugly modern interpretations on it...

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
People of Mumbai deserve this. After all many of them have supported Militant Shiv Sena's racist and terrorist activities over the years.

You reap what you sow.

Sehwag309

Banned
Deja moo said:
Bal Thackeray has a history of flip flops.

I remember how excited he appeared to have Michael Jackson visit his house, and barely a year later he wanted a ban on foreign artists performing in Mumbai.

Then the assurance to Javed Miandad that the SS wouldnt protest an India-Pakistan match in Mumbai, followed by this.

I wonder if he is growing that beard he promised to not shave off until his party won the state elections !
..a journalist freind on another forum went to Bala's house for his interview.

Bala took him to the bathroom, he said.."this is where Micheal Jackson took a leak"

..thats all he had to say

wahindiawah

Banned
Sehwag309 said:
..a journalist freind on another forum went to Bala's house for his interview.

Bala took him to the bathroom, he said.."this is where Micheal Jackson took a leak"

..thats all he had to say

Lol, you are kidding, right?

wahindiawah

Banned
Sanz said:
People of Mumbai deserve this. After all many of them have supported Militant Shiv Sena's racist and terrorist activities over the years.

You reap what you sow.
Well i CERTAINLY DIDN'T supported him, yet i'm being deprived of cricket :@

Sehwag309

Banned
wahindiawah said:
Lol, you are kidding, right?
As much as it looks like a joke, it is actually NOT

He used to work for Mid-day and he mentioned it in casual chat, he is "pukka" mumbaikar, lives in US now, interesting individual

So I know this wasn't just a joke

shoot_me

School Boy/Girl Captain
The leader of the Delhi shiv sena said "the people of india" would object to this tour. who the hell are these crackheads to speak for india?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
shoot_me said:
The leader of the Delhi shiv sena said "the people of india" would object to this tour. who the hell are these crackheads to speak for india?
just that... crackheads :@

shoot_me

School Boy/Girl Captain
I think the BCCI should have ignored the rotation policy for this series so that places like chennai, bangalore, and hyderabad, where there is a lower chance for threat, could host some matches. Safety is the most important thing.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Any city that can not guarantee proper and safe conduct of a match should be barred fro holding any international fixtures for two years. This is the only way to put pressure on these goons.

Last edited:

shoot_me

School Boy/Girl Captain
SJS said:
Any city that can not buarantee proper and safe conduct of a match should be barred fro holding any international fixtures for two years. This is the only way to put pressure on these goons.
Exactly.