• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Extremely serious Issue : Should Lehmann wear a toupee ?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member

Since we are discussing so many matters crucial to the well being of the game, I thought I must bring up the subject which has long term implications for the game in general and for Australian cricket in particular :sleep:

Another thing I have always wondered is whether bowlers should be banned from polishing the ball on the sides of their trousers.

When I was playing cricket it was said, though never confirmed, that in Pakistan they were going to put a ban on the fast bowlers polishing the ball on the inside of their thighs since it was likely to bring bad thoughts in the heads of those occupying the ladies enclosures.

However, in the mountainous North Western Provinces(on the borders with Afghanistan), they were even banned from polishing the ball on their backsides since it corrupted the thoughts of those occupying the gents enclosures :naughty:

Last edited:
Is this thread about balding Lehman or about Pakistan fast bowlers making ladies and gents horny by their antics?

If some lady has a problem with Pak bowler ball polishing act then mabe she can extend a helping hand and can polish the balls of the bowler herself.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
vandemataram said:
Is this thread about balding Lehman or about Pakistan fast bowlers making ladies and gents horny by their antics?
NEITHER !!

This just another pointless thread masquerading as a serious cricket thread and doing a terrible job of it.

And the way Pakistan team is playing in Australia right now, i think the players might consider wearing burkhas(veils) when travelling back to Pakistan.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
SJS said:
Well, Greg Matthews & Goochie have both sought artificial help to cover balding pates, so a clear precedent has been set!! :laugh: :laugh:

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If some lady has a problem with Pak bowler ball polishing act then mabe she can extend a helping hand and can polish the balls of the bowler herself.
My monitor just wants to thank you for the drenching it just received as I spat the water I was in the process of drinking all over it.

^^^^^^ My nomination for post of the year thusfar. :D

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
SJS said:
NEITHER !!

This just another pointless thread masquerading as a serious cricket thread and doing a terrible job of it.
Good stuff. :thumbsup:
Nice to see someone else feels the same way.
Different approach to me, too - the satirical one.