• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shocking News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe what i read today. In Times of India, and even on Pak news papers there is a reports which says that a Pakistani cricket player raped an Australian women during the current tour. Pakistani team is obviously denying that and Woolmer says he's shocked.

I can't believe Pakistani player descending to such low level.This is a shameless incident and if its true then i believe the entire Pak team should be banned for 5 years. I mean who would like to host a team whose players happen to be rapist and are threat to fairer ***?

I hope though that the news is incorrect, don't want to see Pakistan cricket team in trouble but if its true then i'm very sad.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Speculating and mass blame is very, very suspect legal territory.

We won't be entering into any guessing games here.

Status
Not open for further replies.