• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hookesy - a year ago yesterday

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Voltman said:
Just looking at All Today's Yesterdays on Cricinfo and it notes David Hookes died Jan 19 last year.

It seems like only a few months ago that was in the news. Last year must have gone very quickly.
They do.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
membersstand said:
Thanks for the link, I too agree with quite a bit of it. However it does seem to be a bit of opportunist criticism of rival papers..
Lol that's true, but anytime The Age pokes fun at the Herald Sun, I'm fine with it. :p

Agree with the article too. I doubt it would have been received well a year ago though. I still remember what happened with the Derryn Hitch incident.