• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stop discussing Politics on this site!

From border conflicts the discussions have now been extended to use of nuclear bombs, i request all members to refrain from politics and just discuss Cricket

Thank You!

James

Cricket Web Owner
I haven't noticed any posts relating to political subjects on Cricket Web. Can you point some out so I can take action?

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
i have seen some posts , but it doesnt mean a great deal , unless u look at it a lot of different ways ...

they are harmless so far

anzac

International Debutant
james - i think i may be part of the concerns, regarding some of my comments on a couple of other threads. (see my Invitation for Debate thread)

funny thing is that i did not think i was being 'political'. However i will conform to any decision made by the site admin.

regards,

:) :) :)

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Regarding Anzac's 'Invitation to Debate' thread, I think that most of us assume that it is an invitation to debate 'touchy' cricketing matters, and it's fair to assume that India and Pakistan suggesting that it would be 'not appropriate' to play each other under the current circumstances comes into this area, as does the Australian decision not to tour Pakistan.

I also haven't noticed any overtly political sabre-rattling on here at all as onemangang is suggesting, but it's possible I've missed something.