• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

This picture wants a caption

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Slow Love™ said:

Some of the new Twenty20 innovations proved very popular. In this instance, Graeme Smith's attempt at a backflip has come undone - if Hoggard can now produce six cartwheels and land in first slip's arms, it's victory for England.
This is great, and the red testicle one
:D :D

SpeedKing

U19 Vice-Captain
The Argonaut said:
You're out. Now get down there and give me twenty push-ups.
From your idea i have come up with this one.

"Graeme Smith sets about his punishmnet of crawling back to the pavilion after getting out cheaply again, in an attempt to calm Jennings down."

jlo33692

U19 Debutant
lord_of_darkness said:
" Inappropriate moments to feel a tad horny "
i can smell the ball ,where its been ,where its going and the bowler is trying to distract me so i lose the scent...or hoggard bowls at his fastest and smith decides it is comming so slow he will use his head to hit the ball as he forgot his bat...result ended in the first
H.B.W = ????
well not what you think it is hoggards ballarina watcher (smith) :p