• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

T.V Commentators.The Best and the Worst

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Tim said:
Jeremy Coney is extremely intelligent & I think he paints a good picture of the match. Although sometimes he does go off in tangents.
Is he the one who did TMS last summer?

Seemed game for a laugh.

Craig

World Traveller
Arjun said:
He's got a contract with ESPN/STAR. Where have you heard him?
2004 Hong Kong Sixes.

And yes Mr Casson I like David Lloyd's commentatory, I just like his style and accent.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Keith Stackpole (Stacky) must be one of the worst crap commentators and the most one-eyed idiots I have ever heard and he still continues despite the presence of other much better candidates who can do a better job of it than him (For Expert comments I mean !!).

Isolator

State 12th Man
Good -

David Lloyd (his Rudi Koertzen impersonation is the best thing ever)
Ian Smith
Bob Willis - the slow motion funeral delivery. He sounds incredibly old, too. When he's angry he reminds me of a disgruntled old geezer trying to hit some pesky kids with his walking stick...
Lawry - biased, maybe, but not in a snivelling, Greig-like way.

Need to be shot in the kneecaps -

Greig
Mark Nicholas
Bhogle