47. You may not vote on this poll

36 76.60%
  • Hate

11 23.40%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Murali: love or hate

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Pickup
    Unless you are intending to make intelligent posts at any point soon, I suggest you leave.

And lying about your location straight off is never a great start. It may be embarrassing to come from Manchester in the light of the FA Cup, but...
    hahaha

Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scallywag
    I can see why you came to Australia to get an education, they obviously dont educate people in your country.
    *sigh* Can I get a vote for no more Murali threads for a while

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C_C
    He has just as much right to be in australia as you or your ancestors.
    As per the hypocrasy and ungratefulness you are implying, its hillarious indeed.
    Lemme see...your people came over, shot the aborigines(the original inhabitants of the land), stole their land, persecuted them with racist policies, seggregated them and still continue to some level to this day and YOU talk about ungratefulness ?!

Oh the irony!!!!!

As per the 1 billion AU dollar aid, it didnt come outta howard's pocket. And Howard is not a dictator( though he certainly is the first three letters) so it involves the the entire australian political machinery. To construe any goodwill from howard from this is a bit of a stretch.
    The difference with Murali is that he is actually going to these devastated regions, helping personally and shelling out dough from his own pocket- not his country's coffers.
    Besides, most of that 1 billion AU dollar is a loan and not aid.
    Oh the irony, what a laugh C_C still getting the untouchables to clean you toilets mate. Your hatred for Australians goes back a long way dosent it.

"THOUSANDS of low-caste Indian “untouchables” are being denied food, water and shelter by higher castes in camps for tsunami survivors."

You high caste people have a low opinion of others dont you.

School Boy/Girl Cricketer Galactic_Soap's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scallywag
    I can see why you came to Australia to get an education, they obviously dont educate people in your country.
    Mmmm, MY country has yeilded great leaders such as Nelson Mandela, FW De Klerk, and comrade Chris Hani.

My country has brought down one for most pervasive and prejudicial political systems in the world. My country has bleed and cried for her freedom, all of which I was there to witness first hand.

As for education my country has given more than your narrow minded brain can ever fathom, we have paid with human life so as to ensure the sanctity and transparency of our education system (Soweto student riots, 23 young lives wasted, due to narrow minded beliefs). Mate my country, SOUTH AFRICA (Surprise, surprise **** head) has fought long and hard for her ability to stand and hold her head within the international community with pride.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of CoCo
    I haven't read all of the thread re: the issue, but the above strikes me as a bit of a cheap shot.....as no doubt, having lived in Aus, you'd be aware that those days are long gone
    Agreed mate, and I apologise if I offended you, but just as easy as it is for people to highlight a third world countries inability to provide a justifiable education system (mind you Sri Lankas literacy rate is 92 percent, not to bad considering) and simply think it?s a result of the Sri Lankan population being completely happy with the situation they find themselves in, then I feel its well within my rights to highlight what makes most first world nations, just that, first world nations. Namely capatilistic free market theory. Theres a reason why the education system is better in Australia, theres a reason why the standard of living is better in Australia, theres a reason why theres no malnutrition in Australia. All I?m trying to say is the picture is much bigger that Scallywag potrays, and hes answers are laced with prejudice and racist dissent, Murali, this Murali that, during a time of such loss and pain to his people. That?s disgusting.
    Member of the Alan Donald Fan Club

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactic_Soap

please provide an example on when I was slandering this entire country and classified them as racist bigots.

Quote Originally Posted by Galactic_Soap
    As mentioned earlier, mate I'd rather come here on the back of my parents qualifications than that of a blood stained past, and a convict heritage.

Its due to Howards great leadership you are able to enjoy the benifits of a great country but you still havent been able to learn the value of respecting an elected leader of the people who after all is a representitive of those people that have extended their goodwill to allow you to get a decent education. That is why I called you ungrateful and still do.

Cricket Web Moderator Neil Pickup's Avatar
    And that will be enough there. If you want to continue, do it via e-mail.
    MSN Messenger: minardineil2000 at hotmail dot com | AAAS Chairman
    CricketWeb Black | CricketWeb XI Captain
    ClarkeWatch: We're Watching Rikki - Are You?

Up The Grecians - Exeter City FC

Completing the Square: My Cricket Web Blog

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information