• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Not often I say this but...

Warne is god

U19 12th Man
I was wrong. Murali doesn't chuck the ball. I've seen him on tv many many times and I thought he threw the ball. However having sat side on to where he was bowling yesterday I have to say that TV makes it look much worse than it actually was.

Murali, I apologise.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You must have been sitting on the field and with some sort of slow motion vision to be able make such a judgement.

Warne is god

U19 12th Man
Nope, its just that it looks much much worse on TV. And now that I have seen it with the naked eye, he doesn't chuck it.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You saw it with the eye from how many ever metres back in the stand and in full motion! It's hardly anything for you to make a proclamation on.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Warne is god said:
I was wrong. Murali doesn't chuck the ball. I've seen him on tv many many times and I thought he threw the ball. However having sat side on to where he was bowling yesterday I have to say that TV makes it look much worse than it actually was.

Murali, I apologise.
indeed mate, you may be right. but surely seeing his action from that point-of-view is not the best way to judge such a thing?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Warne is god said:
Me drink beer? Mate firstly I'm under 18. Secondly I am opposed to underage drinking in all forms.
thirdly I believe it was a joke. nice standards tho =)

cricket player

International Debutant
Warne is god said:
Me drink beer? Mate firstly I'm under 18. Secondly I am opposed to underage drinking in all forms.
STop watching news too much dont believe those journalist.
You people believe what you see on tv.

Deja moo

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
You saw it with the eye from how many ever metres back in the stand and in full motion! It's hardly anything for you to make a proclamation on.
That never stopped the Murali baiters.

Scallywag

Banned
Warne is god said:
Twas a joke Warne is God,

Good to see you dont drink and good to see you only ever judged Murali on his action which is important because most people dont believe that Australians only call Murali a chucker because they believe he throws .

All sorts of other reasons are given for why Aussies call Murali a chucker but when your belief that he chucks disappeared you had no other reason to question his abilities.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Good to see you form your own opinion mate. And since I have not said it already, I say this now: Congrats Australia, you guys rock! The way the whole benefit game was organised and run, you guys showed that even if we at the subcontinent may form the heart of the game, you are still the brain. And of course, neither can function independently. I was especially pleased by how kind the crowd was to Murali. The match shall always stay in my memory for that reason alone.........and for McGrath coming in before Hayden. :)

nookie_lk

First Class Debutant
honestbharani said:
Good to see you form your own opinion mate. And since I have not said it already, I say this now: Congrats Australia, you guys rock! The way the whole benefit game was organised and run, you guys showed that even if we at the subcontinent may form the heart of the game, you are still the brain. And of course, neither can function independently. I was especially pleased by how kind the crowd was to Murali. The match shall always stay in my memory for that reason alone.........and for McGrath coming in before Hayden. :)

dude ur sig link does not work ???

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
sorry, will try to find out what is wrong with it tomorrow. I am at college right now and I cannot be viewing posters.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
honestbharani said:
hehe, nice post.