• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Current best player

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
zinzan12 said:
I don't neccessary think Ponting, Mcgrath, Warne and Gilly are exclusively the world best cricketers at the moment,
Then just puttin their names exclusively ignoring players of other nations is plain stupid bias..

C_C

International Captain
Best Player currently, given on recent form ?
hmmmm
thats a toughie
It has to be between Kallis and Gillchrist

best player over the past 10-12 odd years is between Kallis and Pollock IMO

twctopcat

International Regular
Kallis definitely at the moment. I hope he can keep this form up for when they play the aussies as he still hasn't done as well against them, will be tricky.

tooextracool

International Coach
Deja moo said:
I thought that if Pontings 200 against a Shoaib-less Pakistan count towards propelling him into a top 5 list, surely Sachins runs vs Bang should too.
ponting doesnt deserve to be on that list either, but the attack that he played is much better than the one that tendulkar played, whethr or not shoaib bowled at his best or not(im assuming that what you're talking about because shoaib did play in that game)

tooextracool

International Coach
C_C said:
Best Player currently, given on recent form ?
hmmmm
thats a toughie
It has to be between Kallis and Gillchrist

best player over the past 10-12 odd years is between Kallis and Pollock IMO
can someone please explain to me how pollock and kallis are the best players over the past 10-12 years??