• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Radio Commentries ???

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
nookie_lk said:
is there any web site which provides audio commetries for the asia vs world match ???
Were they not showing the match live in Sri Lanka ?

I hope for the sake of my countrymen back home, some of whom have fallen into hard times and are going through a terrible catsastrophe in a personal, financial and economic sense, and for whom Cricket is one of the last joys that gives pride in one's self, that the games were being shown live. :( :(

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Don't jump to conclusions, Maybe he doesn't like the commentators :p

But i doubt that it wasn't- it was showed in 122 countries or their abouts.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
GoT_SpIn said:
Don't jump to conclusions, Maybe he doesn't like the commentators :p

But i doubt that it wasn't- it was showed in 122 countries or their abouts.
Listening to an old duck like Stacky (Keith Stackpole) boring the hell out of everyone with his parochial one sided crap :1eye: can't be better than the neutral coverage of Channel 9!! :p

Loony BoB

International Captain
Just because a game is shown on TV doesn't mean everyone is able to have their own personal TV, let alone the deciding choice of what will be watched at what time on the family TV, not to mention that some people like to listen to the radio while doing something else besides watching TV (including going to sleep, which was something I had hoped to do during the game as I had to go to sleep ready for work the next day - I ended up putting the TV on low volume and turning on teletext so as to not be too distracted. :p Slept in the lounge!