• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ASIAN XI Vs REST OF THE WORLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A real spectacle in prospect...

Its going to be a funny sort of batting order for the rest of world given the squad the selectors have gone with..

They have 4 one day openers in Gilchrist, hayden, fleming and gayle.

My feeling is that dwayne bravo will be made twelve man.
As a young up and coming allrounder he will learn a lot being in that atmosphere of that squad of great players...

My side and batting order would be ....

*= bowlers options

Gayle *
Hayden
Ponting
lara
fleming
Gilchrist
Cairns*
vettori*
warne*
Gough*
Mcgrath*

Bravo (12 man)

My asian side would be ....

Sewag*
Jayasuriya*
Tendulkar*
Dravid
Youhana
Ganguly*
KC Sangakkara
WPUJC Vaas*
Z Khan* (over Kumble as so many spin options)
M Muralitharan*
Aktar*

Kumble (12 man)

I predict "Rest of the world side to win" mainly due to the fact they are more suited to the Aussie conditions....

Any thoughts?

bryce

International Regular
apparently each thread started on the match raises money for the tsunami victims

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
bryce said:
apparently each thread started on the match raises money for the tsunami victims
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (shouldn't be laughing considering the plight of those affected !! But that's a classic)

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Tim said:
honestly, how many threads do we need for this match?
Shouldnt these duplicate/triplicate threads be closed by the web authorities. They just clutter up the opening page which is a pain and worse if the connection is slow.

Pleeeeeaaaaase :(

Zinzan

My deepest Apologies, I mean What a crime!!! I appeared to have started a duplicate Thread. Will I ever be forgiven? I didn't quite realise the problems and pain it would cause everyone.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Pain indeed. Now we must gather thoughts from countless numbers of threads.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.