• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

West Indies 2005 Domestic Cricket

garage flower

State Vice-Captain
Mr M (or anyone else in the know), any chance you could give me a hand when you get a bit of free time?

I'm setting up an ITC database for West Indies domestic cricket and could do with some guidance on the grounds/pitch conditions.

Ideally, I'd like a couple of venues for each of the 6 teams with ratings from 1-10 for assistance given to spin/medium pace/fast bowlers.

I've got some idea of the test venue conditions, but very little on other grounds.

You can e-mail me on mikeholmes23@yahoo.co.uk. Any help would be much appreciated.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'll try to organize that for you soon, but some of the obscure ground are beyong my knowledge too. Rose may be able to help out a bit too.

garage flower

State Vice-Captain
No scorecard coverage of the Challenge Final on Cricinfo for some reason, but it's turning into quite an intriguing game.

Ridley Jacobs has marshalled the Leeward Islands tail with a terrific ton-40 in what could be his last first class innings.

The Leewards made 442 in their 2nd knock - Runako Morton also scoring a hundred - after conceding a deficit of nearly 200 on 1st inns.

Chasing around 250 to win, Jamaica will start the last day on 26/0.

Nikita Miller, Jamaica's new left arm spinner, took 3 wkts in the 2nd inns to finish with 39 for the season. Has anyone seen him play; he looks like a decent prospect?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nikita Miller doesn't do anything with the ball to make him Test standard or anywhere close. He got Sylvester Joseph bowled playing a ridiculous and unnecessary swipe, had Mitchum play over the ball, and got Morton padding up.

Chris Gayle 151 not out, Wavell Hinds 48. Easy win for Jamaica.