• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

lookalikes

scuffer

Cricket Spectator
Does anybody know the english band muse ?
Their frontman Matt Bellamy is a dead ringer for England captain Michael Vaughan, please reply or alternatively post a photo of each on this site.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
scuffer said:
Does anybody know the english band muse ?
Their frontman Matt Bellamy is a dead ringer for England captain Michael Vaughan, please reply or alternatively post a photo of each on this site.
lol there is resemblances i must say, i think its the eyes and nose and facial structure ,matt bellamy is tiny in comparison to vaughn though :p hes barely 5 foot, bar that muse are great !

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Langeveldt said:

Kris Marshall from UK comedy and Love actually, and Nick Knight could be twin bretheren..
Yeah, that's one I'd never noticed.
One of my mates literally is Zander De Bruyn.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
One of my mates literally is Zander De Bruyn.

And have now discovered that another friend of mine did the most insane Matthew Hoggard impression a little while ago:

The fact that the top he's wearing is a spit of the England training top adds to this of course.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Is your mate at Charmouth? The campsite...

And that other guy is far too good looking to be like Matthew Hoggard.. Sure he's your friend?

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
The de Bruyn fellow possibly, Hoggard no chance. Otherwise anyone with fairly wild blonde hair could be him...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
The de Bruyn fellow possibly, Hoggard no chance. Otherwise anyone with fairly wild blonde hair could be him...
It's not just the hair, but the sunnies, and the top. Both straight out of the Hoggard book.

Hoggard is rather more muscly than Bennath though.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I'm of the opposite opinion. To me the de Bruyn lookalike doesn't really strike me as being too similar but yet I can see what Richard's talking about re: Hoggard lookalike.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
That picture - which is the best I can find - doesn't really do full justice to Ashley's ZdB-lookalikeness. First time I saw a pic of ol' Zander, my reaction was "bloody hell, he is an absolute spit of Ash". That was in 2003/04; he (Ashley, rather than ZdB) now has lots of hair and doesn't really resemble him that much at all, and in scouring for older pics that's about all there is.