• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

saeed anwar

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Gangster said:
So a fan of a team that lacks high quality players in one area cannot critique another country's lack of high quality players in that same area?
When it follows on from a lot of anti-Pakistan posts by someone clearly trying to start flame wars, then it must be pointed out so people realise what a troll this person is.

Gangster said:
Well then, Marc from England, let's not have you critique another country about anything!
Why not?

I assume you're aware of the current positions of sides in World Cricket?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Gangster said:
Well, if Marc can't criticize anybody else, you, sir, hailing from that cricket powerhouse known as the West Indies, should have your mouth taped shut.
Remind us the last major thing that your country won then?

And the last time your side dominated World Cricket.

Sehwag309

Banned
from_da_lost_di said:
SAmi and Shoiab - the only gennuinely fastest bowling pair in international cricket ...
...and, so? The thing is to get the job done! Aktar is doing it, sami not that much

..and Pathan ATM is better than Sami

Sehwag309

Banned
from_da_lost_di said:
he is down but not out !!
Pakistan is will certainly pick him if he'z fit enuff to play on the doctored indian pitches made form cow dung :)
EDITED: Comments
..Kindly don't bring in Cow-Dung etc, it seems u r taking a shot at Hindu's

Can reply in Kind, want to avoid! 8-)

Last edited:

Sehwag309

Banned
marc71178 said:
And that little clip doesn't make it the so called "simple chance" that some people like to make out.
..thats what I was trying to say, but everyone made it look as if it was a sure-shot catch

nookie_lk

First Class Debutant
wahindiawah said:
Anyway i'm not trying to humiliate pakistanis, i think that they should listen to Imran khan and improve their domestic structure otherwise they will soon find themself in a situation where they will be only able to compete with sides like SL and Bang.
Dude The indian team ****es in their pants when they meet Sri lanka. And remember that most of the world /personal records made by sri lanka are against india. So before advising Pakistan please advice your own Indian team.

Sehwag309

Banned
Hmm, Lankan taking a shot at Indians..very warm and freindly relations with Lanka + helping out so much now.

Oh, well must be an odd one out! rare to see

nookie_lk

First Class Debutant
Sehwag309 said:
Hmm, Lankan taking a shot at Indians..very warm and freindly relations with Lanka + helping out so much now.

lol... we appreciate everything india is doing man.... We love u guys for that...but when it come to cricket.... :ph34r:

Sehwag309

Banned
nookie_lk said:
lol... we appreciate everything india is doing man.... We love u guys for that...but when it come to cricket.... :ph34r:
..when it comes to cricket, take the mickey outta us :laugh: OK..ur call

Choora

State Regular
Gangster said:
Sami and Gul wouldn't go near the pace attack of any country, let alone India. Gul can't bowl more than 4 or 5 overs without breaking a bone in his back, and Sami is pure garbage. Akhtar, on the other hand, I would take in a second.

I agree with you on Sami (who is crap) but not on Gul. I think Gul has loads of talent, he's more in line with indian pacers whose priorities are line and length rather than sheer pace. I don't think he can be critisize for being injured, as all most of the pacers today (akhter,irfan,khan,Nehra) are struggling with fitness because of excess of cricket

from_da_lost_di

School Boy/Girl Captain
Sehwag309 said:

why do u guys think u own everybody ?
that is why none of ur neighbours like u !! :ph34r:

from_da_lost_di

School Boy/Girl Captain
Sehwag309 said:
EDITED: Comments
..Kindly don't bring in Cow-Dung etc, it seems u r taking a shot at Hindu's

Can reply in Kind, want to avoid! 8-)
i wasn;t teaking a shot at Hindu's ..
sorry if u felt like that .
i was just talkin in general :)
will make sure it wont hapen in future again........ :D

Sehwag309

Banned
from_da_lost_di said:
why do u guys think u own everybody ?
that is why none of ur neighbours like u !! :ph34r:
..I wasn't suggesting that, and sorted with Nookie in a friendly way, Neighbours are probably jealous too with their own dirty agendas...but we crush them all the time

from_da_lost_di

School Boy/Girl Captain
Sehwag309 said:
..I wasn't suggesting that, and sorted with Nookie in a friendly way, Neighbours are probably jealous too with their own dirty agendas...but we crush them all the time
really ?
each n every neighbour is jelous ? have dirty agendas ?
vice-versa of that actually :laugh:

ne ways
i ma try to resort from politics since it a cricket forum ....

Sehwag309

Banned
from_da_lost_di said:
really ?
each n every neighbour is jelous ? have dirty agendas ?
vice-versa of that actually :laugh:

ne ways
i ma try to resort from politics since it a cricket forum ....
or vice-versa? :laugh: Likewise, dont want it to be Saeed Anwar thread instead

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
marc71178 said:
And that little clip doesn't make it the so called "simple chance" that some people like to make out.
It should have been taken - simple as.
It wasn't an absolute sitter, no - but it was easily catchable.
That clip is hardly a fantastic depiction, either, is it?

tooextracool

International Coach
Gangster said:
First, the state of one-day cricket is such that pretty much any team other than Australia and perhaps now New Zealand (and of course outside of Zimbabwe, Bangladesh, Kenya et al.) have a 50-50 chance at beating their opponent. Teams like India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, South Africa, England, and the West Indies are pretty much equivalent.

That being said, the West Indies are clearly, clearly the worst out of the six. Oh, but they won the Champions Trophy? Yeah, in the luckiest victory I've ever seen. That match should have been stopped for bad light hours before it ended.

But oh well, if you want to continue to foolishly claim that the West Indies are any good, go ahead. But just know that you're wrong to do so. They're a very, very bad team.
this has got to be the stupidest statement of the year.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gangster said:
Well, if Marc can't criticize anybody else, you, sir, hailing from that cricket powerhouse known as the West Indies, should have your mouth taped shut.
At what point in time have I hailed the West Indies as a powerhouse? Reading not your strong point?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gangster said:
That being said, the West Indies are clearly, clearly the worst out of the six. Oh, but they won the Champions Trophy? Yeah, in the luckiest victory I've ever seen. That match should have been stopped for bad light hours before it ended.

But oh well, if you want to continue to foolishly claim that the West Indies are any good, go ahead. But just know that you're wrong to do so. They're a very, very bad team.
Ja, because the bad light clearly favoured the West Indian tailenders facing the likes of Harmison and Flintoff. 8-)