• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The 12th Man

godonnygo

Cricket Spectator
Does anyone know where I could buy or download the 12th Man albums? I've looked in many stores but can only find one of his albums The Final Dig, which I already bought a couple of years ago. The bloke comes up with some funny stuff, wish I could hear more on him.

Also what happened to his website that was on the cover of the final dig? it doesnt work anymore.

Cheerrrrrrrrs

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
godonnygo said:
Does anyone know where I could buy or download the 12th Man albums? I've looked in many stores but can only find one of his albums The Final Dig, which I already bought a couple of years ago. The bloke comes up with some funny stuff, wish I could hear more on him.

Also what happened to his website that was on the cover of the final dig? it doesnt work anymore.

Cheerrrrrrrrs
Usually the local library has a copy or two.

godonnygo

Cricket Spectator
There doesn't seem to be much information on the CD's from any vendors though: what is the difference between Still the 12th Man/12th Man Again and Its Just Not Cricket Volumes 1 & 2?

Can anyone give me a proper structured discography from a good source? Also how about some behind the scnes info on what happens in making these CDs?

Cheers