• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Matthew Hayden's Cookbook

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I was lucky enough to receive from my beautiful girlfriend Matthew Hayden's Cookbook. Now I know a cookbook wouldn't normally be the kind of reading for a cricket fanatic, but this is a cookbook with a different, I haven't finished it yet, but it contains stories about different locations he has been to and various life experiences he has had with friends and family.

It is better than the usual self-promoting-ego-filled cricket autobiography and thoroughly recommend it to anyone who is thinking about getting it.

I will try some of the recipies over the next few weeks and let people know what they are like.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
You don't know how disapointed I was when I didn't get it. Not really, my mum never gets me cricket stuff, But I will buy it with my chrissy money.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
lol I'll stick with my Mike Gatting cookbook thanks :p

merry christmas all, wont boxing day be nice, we can all sit down and watch andrew struass destroy the south african pace attack before witnessing the collapse of the batting line up courtesy of harmison and co...

hope im not tempting fate there.....

merry christmas all ! peace

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
marc71178 said:
Open packet.
Remove pie.
Stick pie in microwave.
Heat pie.
Eat pie.
I have another step. I like to put a hole in the top of the pie, so the meat gets warm. Otherwise you'll be eating the pie, and suddenly the centre is all cold, and not exactly tasty.

:)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
sledger said:
what about good old jr's barbecue sauce? :p
LOL!

I wonder how many posters in cricket chat will get that.

BTW, go to the off topic forum and start posting in our wrestling thread if you follow it ;)

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
oooh not a bad idea young man, i may well take you up on that, although in recent years my knowledge has detriorated since the emergence of john cena and co my patience began to expire...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Ah you sound like an intelligent, old school wrestling fan. We need you in our topic. We've got quite a few posters in there, and even if you're not up to date with today's WWE, we talk about old school stuff too. Plus ROH, NWA TNA and other stuff. ;)

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
cheers dude, yeh i much prefer the old stuff even from just 4 or 5 years ago to the crap they churn out now.