• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Merry Christmas And A Happy New year2005

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in 2005 to everyone on the Cricket Web Forum !! :xmas: :newyear: :santa: :partytime :holiday:

In particular Compliments of the season to all the Cricket Web Moderators - Neil, James, Rich,Top Cat, Mr Myxptzyx, Andre and Staffers Marc,Sudeep,Waughney,Langveldt and my mates on the forum SJS, Biased Indian, Bryce,Tapioca, Boy Brumby, ANZAC, Sehwag 309 among many others !!

Hope 2005 brings all the success and joy and happiness and much more than 2004 !! :newyear:

Last edited:

Swervy

International Captain
JASON said:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in 2005 to everyone on the Cricket Web Forum !! :xmas: :newyear: :santa: :partytime :holiday:

In particular Compliments of the season to all the Cricket Web Moderators - Neil, James, Rich,Top Cat, Mr Myxptzyx and Staffers Marc,Sudeep,Waughney,Langveldt and my mates on the forum SJS, Biased Indian, Bryce,Tapioca, Boy Brumby, ANZAC among many others !!

Hope 2005 brings all the success and joy and happiness and much more than 2004 !! :newyear:
yeah Merry Christams to you as well Jason..hehehe even though I am not on your list....I didnt really mean to imply you were one of Peter Roebucks favourites,the other night :D

Anyway..to everyone on here, to those I have disagreed with, and to those I have agreed with, to the 'Murali is a chucker' brigade, to the 'Warne is crap' brigade, to everyone...have a top banana Christmas and a splendid new year...and heres to a great year for cricket in 2004, may it continue in 2005!!!!!

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Swervy said:
yeah Merry Christams to you as well Jason..hehehe even though I am not on your list....I didnt really mean to imply you were one of Peter Roebucks favourites,the other night :D
Anyway..to everyone on here, to those I have disagreed with, and to those I have agreed with, to the 'Murali is a chucker' brigade, to the 'Warne is crap' brigade, to everyone...have a top banana Christmas and a splendid new year...and heres to a great year for cricket in 2004, may it continue in 2005!!!!!
No worries Mate !! It was all good fun !! :) :)
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you too Mate !! :xmas: :newyear: :santa: :holiday: :partytime

Josh

International Regular
JASON said:
Yeh. I sure bloody hope so!!

Merry Christmas to everyone. Yeh, I'm only new, but I'm starting to "blend in". Thanks for welcoming me and all that.

I'll save my "New Years" wishes until the "Happy New Year" thread 8-)

Beleg

International Regular
Yup, Merry Christmas to ya'll who celebrate it, and Happy Holls to those who don't.

It was fun to read first Richard vs Sverwy and then TEC vs Richard battles during the year!

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Merry Christmas to everyone. Can't wait to hear everyone's drunken stories in OT, which is probably where this should be.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
With less than half an hour left for midnight, I am flat on my back(for the third day running) with a slip disc with my notebook perched at an angle across my body and supported by an assortment of pillows and cushions. :)

Nevertheless, I had to take this opportunity to wish all of you here

a very merry Christmas and a great New Year

:goof: :partytime :jester: :holiday: :newyear: :holiday: :jester: :partytime :goof:

Langeveldt

Soutie
SJS said:
With less than half an hour left for midnight, I am flat on my back(for the third day running) with a slip disc with my notebook perched at an angle across my body and supported by an assortment of pillows and cushions. :)

Nevertheless, I had to take this opportunity to wish all of you here

a very merry Christmas and a great New Year

:goof: :partytime :jester: :holiday: :newyear: :holiday: :jester: :partytime :goof:
ouch, get better soon

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
I'll take this chance to do like many others have done and wish everyone here at CW a very Merry Christmas especially for those in places where it is already the 25th

:xmas:

Piper

International Captain
Merry Christmas everyone hope ur Christmas is great and see you in a few days or so... But im off in a bit to Midnight Mass

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well happy Christmas Day everyone (still so here).
GWS SJS.
Save the New Year stuff for Dec 31st.

Deja moo

International Captain
^Sort of. Just saw the episode where Homer takes over the 'nucular' plant overthrowing you. You were fine.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
yes!!

All hail the potato with the zimmer frame that makes you jump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!