• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

British - losers?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Adamc said:
Bah you are missing the point completely. Steds was just saying that you had the 'iu' part of geniuses the wrong way 'round - i.e. it should have been spelt geniuses, not genuises as you had written in your original post. No-one other than you was debating the correctness of your plural form, just the spelling. Got it? :)
Yeah, I got it ITFP.
I was just pointing-out that they needed to be swapped for the purposes of this... might be wrong, of course - Neil or Mr. C. will probably point-out if so.
But I got what you were saying.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Richard said:
Yeah, I got it ITFP.
I was just pointing-out that they needed to be swapped for the purposes of this... might be wrong, of course - Neil or Mr. C. will probably point-out if so.
But I got what you were saying.
OK, good to see. Vimes is right of course.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Samuel_Vimes said:
Actually, looked it up, and I'm wrong. It's genius -> geniuses, genie -> genii.
Really? Damn. Note to self - don't assume that Vimes is right! :p

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Although dictionary.com lists genii as the plural of genius... anyway, back on topic.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I was kinda meaning on CW.n... or CC more specifically.
Another Game :) is of course an exception - so too some of the other games and marc's bar, and Reuben's Lounge.