• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who are the most irritatingly stupid ppl in your country ?

scorpio

U19 Cricketer
Obviously in cricket. Since if i start naming ppl from other country it will lead to flames let me start with india first.

Candidates:
Jaywant lele,Raj singh Dungarpur,Bedi

Lele:

He is the funniest person in indian cricket. Gems include predictions of india getting white washed in OZ right after the team selection.. :O and countless other foot in the mouth quotes.
A out and out business man he had no connection to cricket but decided the fortunes for eternity. His comments in Prabakars covert tape is super funny and honest.

Bedi:

A old man who should be left alone in a island. He criticizes every one from warne to harb to murali. Loves Sachin to death and comes with duds all the time. Just a wretched old soul.

Raj singh dungarpur:

Check this interview he did a couple of days ago..http://rediff.com/cricket/2002/aug/06raj.htm

Some gems from the interview...

Gavaskar scored 34 hundreds, and I don't want to take anything away from his monumental achievements, but barely one or two centuries turned into victories.

And if you look closely, most of his hundreds have come in the second innings when the wicket was more docile. (Man is that the stupidest quote in the world!!! )

Scoring hundreds in the first innings, when the ball is wobbling around, is the trademark of greatness. Sachin Tendulkar has that. (He does one better)

When the Australians came here in 1998, Tendulkar scored 200 runs in five hours! Australia lost by 10 wickets to Mumbai in that game. Gavaskar could not make 200 runs in five hours against any attack. ( How abt gavaskars 94 ball 100 against WI)

Shove a mike up his face (or arse) he comes up with quotable quotes like that all the time.

Other candidates i had in mind were ...

Mark waugh with his school boy rant abt how ACB didnt support him when he did some" forecasting" to save the honor of australia.

Atherton when caught with dirt..how hilarious is that.

Graeme smith (him being a Nun and SA being a team of god fearing missionaries) whining abt australia sledging.

Mark Taylor advising steve waugh abt not hanging on to one's place coz of captaincy (pot, Kettle, black any one ?)

Gavaskar talking abt boring english men ..lol

and the countless number of times that tufnell talks of making a comeback and PERFORMING..lol