• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Player's Heights

Buddhmaster

International Captain
James90 said:
Does anyone remember Western Australian wicketkeeper Mike Walsh?
Mohammad Ashraful is 5'5" or 5'4"
I do, what about him? And I think Tatenda Taibu is 5'0, or 5'1.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
I remember seeing Mike Walsh in a Pura Cup game standing next to Tom Moody, but I guess it's hard to tell from 100m away

Buddhmaster

International Captain
James90 said:
I remember seeing Mike Walsh in a Pura Cup game standing next to Tom Moody, but I guess it's hard to tell from 100m away
Are you saying next to Moody he looked as tall, or much smaller?

Buddhmaster

International Captain
James90 said:
Much much smaller!!! He looked about 4 foot tall but Moody was 6'6"
Yeh I was gonna say, everyone looks small next to Moody. Not just because he's tall, but he's also a very solid man.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Buddhmaster said:
Yeh I was gonna say, everyone looks small next to Moody. Not just because he's tall, but he's also a very solid man.
Finally something you and I agree upon :p

Moods was huge, in all aspects (height and build).

Big Jo Angel was another who was fairly tall, would of pushed 200cm, and would of been about the 100kg mark, solid bloke.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Paul Wilson was also huge. Saw him few months back with his little daughter. makes her look like a baby and shes atleast 5.