• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All out for 21

Josh

International Regular
I'm playing 4th. Grade with the Rosanna Cricket Club in Melbourne. We had quite an embarrasing situation on Saturday.

Here is the FoW:

2, 6, 6, 10, 10, 11, 12, 12, 12, 21

I contributed 1 (the 4th. highest score of the innings)

The card reads:

Joyce: 5
Lambert: 1
Webster: 1
Groom: 0
Grose: 3
Vasudevan: 0
Bolger-Hobson: 0
Meagher: 9*
Wallace: 0
Payne: 0
Forner: 1
Extras: 1

Luckily, we bowled them out for 82. I was a little ****ed off seen as tho I batted 11 and didn't get to bowl, but I should be opening next week...

In our second innings, we're 5/35 (still a little shakey)...

Well, this is the kick in the **** I think we needed seen as though our only points this year came from a washout.

Let's pray I can pick up like 7 wickets in 5 overs or something lol, because I don't think we'll be setting much of a total. :wacko:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Josh said:
I'm playing 4th. Grade with the Rosanna Cricket Club in Melbourne. We had quite an embarrasing situation on Saturday.

Here is the FoW:

2, 6, 6, 10, 10, 11, 12, 12, 12, 21

I contributed 1 (the 4th. highest score of the innings)

The card reads:

Joyce: 5
Lambert: 1
Webster: 1
Groom: 0
Grose: 3
Vasudevan: 0
Bolger-Hobson: 0
Meagher: 9*
Wallace: 0
Payne: 0
Forner: 1
Extras: 1

Luckily, we bowled them out for 82. I was a little ****ed off seen as tho I batted 11 and didn't get to bowl, but I should be opening next week...

In our second innings, we're 5/35 (still a little shakey)...

Well, this is the kick in the **** I think we needed seen as though our only points this year came from a washout.

Let's pray I can pick up like 7 wickets in 5 overs or something lol, because I don't think we'll be setting much of a total. :wacko:
no i dont think youll be either :p best of luck.

Josh

International Regular
batting side.

We lost our only batsman to the 3rd. grade team, and were destined to be **** upon

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Josh said:
batting side.

We lost our only batsman to the 3rd. grade team, and were destined to be **** upon
haha i reckon you summed it up very well :D

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
nice scorecard, though my team ( under 16's easts) got out for 38 last weekend, and i scored 30 :P

DJellett

International Debutant
Is it Turf Grade Josh?

Beacuse in Synthetic 5th Grade (which I play) we had a roller coaster match.

They were 5/150, went to make 8/397...#5 hit 125 and #8 made 93

Chasing, we made 81 a/o, batting again to avoid outright loss, we made 8/103.

Now, we have a shocking batting order where I am leading the averages with an average of 13.

I made 1 and 11* in that match.

In the last over of the 1st innings and 1st over of the second innings combined we lost 6/1 :p

Nice work boys.

Josh

International Regular
Nah, 4th. Grade synthetic... The pitch at our home ground is 25 years old covered with holes and does not bounce. The pitch we played on is brand new. May have been a factor. Not used to the bounce.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Not as bad as our club mach, I think it was late nineties.. We were 56-1 and ended up 56 all out.. I was 0 not out batting at 9

It made front page of the county newspaper..

beaconcc

Cricket Spectator
Same here mate. In cornwall Beacon Cricket Club 3rd XI bowled Helston 3rd XI for 9 and one of our young opening bowlers had 5.2 overs 7-3 :D

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Langeveldt said:
Not as bad as our club mach, I think it was late nineties.. We were 56-1 and ended up 56 all out.. I was 0 not out batting at 9

It made front page of the county newspaper..
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

chris.hinton

International Captain
My College where all out for 20 ( i was 2 not out) and we where chasing 178 which the other side got of 15 overs (20 over game) i got a wicket as well

Dydl

International Debutant
This season we have won 3 out of 11 games....

One win was off the second last ball (when one of our best batsman had gone in earlier than normal and had retired hurt because of an injury to a finger had gone back in on 32 and hit a 4 off the second last) against one of the better teams in the competition.