• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Betting and Soprts

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
its great, as a big punter myself i think it makes sport so much better, betting on things like, top score in a particular innings, or even the winner of the toss makes it really fun, but always remember not to bet more than you can afford, then it gets messy ;)

Steulen

International Regular
Broncoman...what's with the PSV banner?

They're my hometown team! First time into the second round of the Champions League! Leaders in the Dutch League! No goals conceded in the Dutch League since August! Woo-hooh!

Ahem. Sorry 'bout that. Crap thread anyway :)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
nookie_lk said:
Whats has betting done to all major sports (like cricket) ? any good ? or all bad ?
It's done good with regards making massive amounts of money; it's done bad with regards match-fixing.
However, with the efficient policing that has (not before time - in fact long after it) been put in-place I'd say that without betting cricket would be lesser.