Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 106

Thread: Another one of the Don's Deathbed revelations!

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Buttfuk Idaho
    Posts
    369

    Another one of the Don's Deathbed revelations!

    In his dieing hours the mighty Don Bradman, easily history's greatest batsmen declared single-ply toilet paper to be far superior to the double-ply variety. Despite doing a better job of cleaning your @rse and providing a more comfortable whipe, the double-ply variety apparantly wasnt as good according to Don.

    Don Bradman said it, it must be fact!

  2. #2
    International Captain Deja moo's Avatar
    Hexxagon Champion!
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Navi Mumbai , India
    Posts
    5,974
    You are an ******** of the highest order.
    Millhouse: you know when your dog ate my goldfish bart and you told me i never had a goldfish, then why did i have the bowl bart! why did i have the bowl!!!!
    Karthik_moo@hotmail.com
    Member of the MSC and the AAAS
    Wanna Search ?
    Waughney : We are well taken care of here at the Rehab centre.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Buttfuk Idaho
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja moo
    You are an ******** of the highest order.
    And you are an uphill gardener in ever sense of the words.
    Mate im making the point that some fools on here seem to think that because he was the greatest batsmen in history that everything he says should be taken as gospel. Bradman said Murali doesnt throw - so what? That doesnt prove anything. Bradman said the sub continent is the future of cricket - maybe so, maybe not. Just cause he says something doesnt make it fact.

    Get of your high plodder of a horse and get back to reality twit.

  4. #4
    U19 Cricketer Tony Blade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    452
    I really didnt find the first post too offensive. I think hes making a valid point.
    I think, therefore I am.


  5. #5
    International Captain Deja moo's Avatar
    Hexxagon Champion!
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Navi Mumbai , India
    Posts
    5,974
    Quote Originally Posted by Camel56
    And you are an uphill gardener in ever sense of the words.
    Mate im making the point that some fools on here seem to think that because he was the greatest batsmen in history that everything he says should be taken as gospel. Bradman said Murali doesnt throw - so what? That doesnt prove anything. Bradman said the sub continent is the future of cricket - maybe so, maybe not. Just cause he says something doesnt make it fact.

    Get of your high plodder of a horse and get back to reality twit.
    I dont see how much longer can one continue to accept delusions of grandeur as an excuse for your sorry posts.

  6. #6
    International Captain Deja moo's Avatar
    Hexxagon Champion!
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Navi Mumbai , India
    Posts
    5,974
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Blade
    I really didnt find the first post too offensive. I think hes making a valid point.

    Its more of his history of posting I'm commenting on than just that one post.

    I dont care what the Don said about the subcontinent, I havent even read that thread.

  7. #7
    Cricketer Of The Year JASON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    At Work
    Posts
    7,558
    One of the best ways to handle dumb threads started like this is to ignore them completely and starve them of attention, which is what attention seekers like these want !!

    I urge all sensible posters in this forum to ignore this thread !!

    Then these sort of threads will stop existing, being only viewed by the poster and his pinkish friends !

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Buttfuk Idaho
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Blade
    I really didnt find the first post too offensive. I think hes making a valid point.
    Thanks tony i appreciate it. Glad to see someone here has a brian. Nice signature too BTW, great man Descartes.

    As for the other imbecile here, i dont know why you quoted me and then went on about delusions of grandure. I dont think i mentioned myself even once in the post. Too much time spent on here i think thats probably why you seem so uneducated.

  9. #9
    International Captain Deja moo's Avatar
    Hexxagon Champion!
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Navi Mumbai , India
    Posts
    5,974
    Quote Originally Posted by Camel56
    Thanks tony i appreciate it. Glad to see someone here has a brian. Nice signature too BTW, great man Descartes.

    As for the other imbecile here, i dont know why you quoted me and then went on about delusions of grandure. I dont think i mentioned myself even once in the post. Too much time spent on here i think thats probably why you seem so uneducated.

    Any CW member who has read your posts can testify to what I said.

    And dont even try to pull me into a slanging match. I already regret giving this thread so much more importance than it deserves .

    Into the trash bin then it goes.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Buttfuk Idaho
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja moo
    Any CW member who has read your posts can testify to what I said.

    And dont even try to pull me into a slanging match. I already regret giving this thread so much more importance than it deserves .

    Into the trash bin then it goes.
    Yes into the trash bin along with just about everything you stand for. On your way now. Back in your box!

  11. #11
    U19 Cricketer Richard Rash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    P Town
    Posts
    472
    hahahahahaha Camel56 you are on fire mate. You are a legend and my idol buddy. Great thread. Your point is very valid. Maybe it's time for deja moo to spend more time in the real world

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Buttfuk Idaho
    Posts
    369
    Certainly time for him to wake up and smell the roses in the uphill garden thats for sure.

  13. #13
    International Captain Buddhmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Same place as the Ashes
    Posts
    5,615
    No need to fight. Camel56 makes a valid point, but deja moo and others can have their opinion, although it shouldn't be taken to a personal level.

  14. #14
    Hall of Fame Member Smudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Deep, deep south
    Posts
    16,675
    Very good point, Camel56, if delivered in a somewhat gutteral tone... (you and I are cut from the same cloth, my good man).

    As someone pointed out, just because the bloke was arguably (and in my eyes) the greatest cricketer in history, it does not make him the definitive expert on the game.

    You see more of this in rugby, where great players like Sean Fitzpatrick and Zinzan Brooke are given columns and considered 'talking heads' by the TV stations, yet they come up with the most ridiculous ideas.

  15. #15
    Hall of Fame Member Son Of Coco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    17,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Camel56
    In his dieing hours the mighty Don Bradman, easily history's greatest batsmen declared single-ply toilet paper to be far superior to the double-ply variety. Despite doing a better job of cleaning your @rse and providing a more comfortable whipe, the double-ply variety apparantly wasnt as good according to Don.

    Don Bradman said it, it must be fact!
    I was in the crowd when the Don compared single-ply to double-ply and I remember his comparison of the two and his love of the single-ply because, like the great man himself, it was a great accumulator of runs and loved to spend a long time at the crease.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The Don's all-time ashes teams
    By luckyeddie in forum Cricket Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-08-2002, 05:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •