• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Another one of the Don's Deathbed revelations!

Camel56

Banned
In his dieing hours the mighty Don Bradman, easily history's greatest batsmen declared single-ply toilet paper to be far superior to the double-ply variety. Despite doing a better job of cleaning your @rse and providing a more comfortable whipe, the double-ply variety apparantly wasnt as good according to Don.

Don Bradman said it, it must be fact!

Camel56

Banned
Deja moo said:
You are an ******** of the highest order.
And you are an uphill gardener in ever sense of the words.
Mate im making the point that some fools on here seem to think that because he was the greatest batsmen in history that everything he says should be taken as gospel. Bradman said Murali doesnt throw - so what? That doesnt prove anything. Bradman said the sub continent is the future of cricket - maybe so, maybe not. Just cause he says something doesnt make it fact.

Get of your high plodder of a horse and get back to reality twit.

Deja moo

International Captain
Camel56 said:
And you are an uphill gardener in ever sense of the words.
Mate im making the point that some fools on here seem to think that because he was the greatest batsmen in history that everything he says should be taken as gospel. Bradman said Murali doesnt throw - so what? That doesnt prove anything. Bradman said the sub continent is the future of cricket - maybe so, maybe not. Just cause he says something doesnt make it fact.

Get of your high plodder of a horse and get back to reality twit.
I dont see how much longer can one continue to accept delusions of grandeur as an excuse for your sorry posts.

Deja moo

International Captain
Tony Blade said:
I really didnt find the first post too offensive. I think hes making a valid point.

Its more of his history of posting I'm commenting on than just that one post.

I dont care what the Don said about the subcontinent, I havent even read that thread.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
One of the best ways to handle dumb threads started like this is to ignore them completely and starve them of attention, which is what attention seekers like these want !!

I urge all sensible posters in this forum to ignore this thread !! :) :) :)

Then these sort of threads will stop existing, being only viewed by the poster and his pinkish friends ! :D :D

Camel56

Banned
Tony Blade said:
I really didnt find the first post too offensive. I think hes making a valid point.
Thanks tony i appreciate it. Glad to see someone here has a brian. Nice signature too BTW, great man Descartes.

As for the other imbecile here, i dont know why you quoted me and then went on about delusions of grandure. I dont think i mentioned myself even once in the post. Too much time spent on here i think thats probably why you seem so uneducated.

Deja moo

International Captain
Camel56 said:
Thanks tony i appreciate it. Glad to see someone here has a brian. Nice signature too BTW, great man Descartes.

As for the other imbecile here, i dont know why you quoted me and then went on about delusions of grandure. I dont think i mentioned myself even once in the post. Too much time spent on here i think thats probably why you seem so uneducated.

Any CW member who has read your posts can testify to what I said.

And dont even try to pull me into a slanging match. I already regret giving this thread so much more importance than it deserves .

Into the trash bin then it goes.

Camel56

Banned
Deja moo said:
Any CW member who has read your posts can testify to what I said.

And dont even try to pull me into a slanging match. I already regret giving this thread so much more importance than it deserves .

Into the trash bin then it goes.
Yes into the trash bin along with just about everything you stand for. On your way now. Back in your box!

Richard Rash

U19 Cricketer
hahahahahaha Camel56 you are on fire mate. You are a legend and my idol buddy. Great thread. Your point is very valid. Maybe it's time for deja moo to spend more time in the real world

Buddhmaster

International Captain
No need to fight. Camel56 makes a valid point, but deja moo and others can have their opinion, although it shouldn't be taken to a personal level.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Very good point, Camel56, if delivered in a somewhat gutteral tone... (you and I are cut from the same cloth, my good man).

As someone pointed out, just because the bloke was arguably (and in my eyes) the greatest cricketer in history, it does not make him the definitive expert on the game.

You see more of this in rugby, where great players like Sean Fitzpatrick and Zinzan Brooke are given columns and considered 'talking heads' by the TV stations, yet they come up with the most ridiculous ideas.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Camel56 said:
In his dieing hours the mighty Don Bradman, easily history's greatest batsmen declared single-ply toilet paper to be far superior to the double-ply variety. Despite doing a better job of cleaning your @rse and providing a more comfortable whipe, the double-ply variety apparantly wasnt as good according to Don.

Don Bradman said it, it must be fact!
I was in the crowd when the Don compared single-ply to double-ply and I remember his comparison of the two and his love of the single-ply because, like the great man himself, it was a great accumulator of runs and loved to spend a long time at the crease.

Steulen

International Regular
But oh! He then inadvertently flushed just seconds before becoming the first and as yet only man to use 100 units of single-ply to rid himself of the remains of a single dump. The stuff of legend, indeed.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
sir middle stump said:
This thread is a truckload of garbage ! what were you guys thinking ?
The same thing they're always thinking whenever they post the pile of rubbish that continuously trips off their keyboards.
Precisely nothing that makes any sense.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Steulen said:
But oh! He then inadvertently flushed just seconds before becoming the first and as yet only man to use 100 units of single-ply to rid himself of the remains of a single dump. The stuff of legend, indeed.
You've not seen my accumulation rates, man.