• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Brett Lee

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
During the one day international between NZ and Aus on dec 8th, Lee was bowling his first spell which is usally faster. One ball which was around 153km one kiwi fan responsed by shouting out, " Why dont u give him a fine for speeding"

*this really happend *

Last edited:

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
GoT_SpIn said:
During the one day international between NZ and Aus on dec 8th, Lee was bowling his first spell which is usally faster. One ball which was around 153km one kiwi fan responsed by shouting out, " Why dont u give him a fine for speeding"

*this really happend *
trust a Kiwi to make a lame call... :p

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
hmm, when i saw the thread title in the index i thought it must be a thread dedicated to laughing at Brett Lee, when its actually a self humiliation thread by GoT SpIn

Slow Love™

International Captain
Hahahaha, that's priceless!

I remember a game back in the 90's, when Mike Gatting kept padding away Shane Warne deliveries. A kiwi wag in the crowd yelled out "It's cricket, not football, mate!"

Oh, and another great one: once, when Geoff Lawson, an optometrist by trade, was having trouble finding his line, there was a kiwi supporter in the crowd who shouted "how about you check your OWN eyes, Lawson!"

Oh, how we laughed!

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
At the Ashes test in Perth 2002, when Tudor caught Gilchrist on the boundry and it should have been six.

Very next ball somebody hits it to the same spot, right in front of us, for four. Vaughan comes running after it and someone shouts 'Why don't you tell him you caught it, you ******!'

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Slow Love™ said:
Hahahaha, that's priceless!

I remember a game back in the 90's, when Mike Gatting kept padding away Shane Warne deliveries. A kiwi wag in the crowd yelled out "It's cricket, not football, mate!"

Oh, and another great one: once, when Geoff Lawson, an optometrist by trade, was having trouble finding his line, there was a kiwi supporter in the crowd who shouted "how about you check your OWN eyes, Lawson!"

Oh, how we laughed!
Man... some absolute gems there! Im in hysterics... haha thats made my day!

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Made by an Aussie fan during sydney test between India and Aus this year. It was when we ( aus) were losing and i forget which australian batsmen hit it, but it want past pathan for four. Usually the spectators would the throw the ball back but this *quite drunk i might add* fan threw the ball in the the opposite dircection. Pathan gives him the biggest greasy I have ever seen and the fan replies by saying" you should of stopped it in the first place you **** fielder

* I know these arent the greatest jokes as they r not jokes just funny calls that happend *

amokk1

U19 12th Man
I remember a match against SA and Australia in melbourne. Brett Lee came up to the boundary and started rinking a bottle of gatorade. This dude yells out

"If you drink and bowl, your a bloody idiot"

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
amokk1 said:
I remember a match against SA and Australia in melbourne. Brett Lee came up to the boundary and started rinking a bottle of gatorade. This dude yells out

"If you drink and bowl, your a bloody idiot"
LOL! I don't know why I found that funny, but I do. :lol: