• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All-time Worst Haircuts in Cricket

All-time Worst Haircut in Cricket?

• Colin Miller

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Bob Willis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glen McGrath

• Shane Warne

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Harbhajan Singh

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Clive Lloyd

• Other

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Camel56

Banned
Good to see we're getting a few more votes and few more opinions. In hindsight i think i should have included Dizzy as one of the choices but there was only so much time i could waste at work. Nex time i promise the poll will be more thorough.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Sharma holding his hand up in this category, clearly:

The "heavy-metal obessesed Chemistry undergrad virgin" look underused in international cricket for mine.

burr

State Vice-Captain
That photo actually doesn't do justice to just how bad that haircut is (the Indian bower I mean)

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
This thread has made me realise how deprived we've been of "uphill gardening" comments recently.

Poor form CricketWeb. Pick up your game.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

The "heavy-metal obessesed Chemistry undergrad virgin" look underused in international cricket for mine.
Indian + mullet = Awesome.

I doubt you'd find too many Test cricketers who are virgins though.

sideshowtim

Banned
McGrath's was so bad that it had a song title dedicated to it. Anyone heard the song 'The Parable of Glenn McGrath's Haircut' by TISM?

gettingbetter

State Vice-Captain
ronaldo......
oh wait we were talking about cricket here.
Is this the Ronaldo crica 2002 with him having a g-string piece on his head?

Bad haircuts for cricketers...not much you can do when you've been under a helmet/baggy all day, but my choice would be Dizzy, that was quite terrible. Would say M Clarke to, but the metro thing is catching on if it hasn't already. Pollock is also worth a mention, not so much for his hairstye, buy due to the colour - sorry all you ranga's out there.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Paul Harris, had a mullet in Pakistan.

Also RP Singh, who has the sort of haircut only a ten year old would have. Aka the LEGO look.

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain

For some reason, whenever I see Sharma, I think he should be an Italian footballer.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
This thread has made me realise how deprived we've been of "uphill gardening" comments recently.

Poor form CricketWeb. Pick up your game.
The less we see of the Camel56 types the better.

Poor form, those who dig the imbecile's threads.