• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All-time Worst Haircuts in Cricket

All-time Worst Haircut in Cricket?

• Colin Miller

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Bob Willis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glen McGrath

• Shane Warne

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Harbhajan Singh

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Clive Lloyd

• Other

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I've voted "other". Dizzy Gillespe's lank, greasy mullet & ratty goatee combo are the very clear winner.

I mean, what does he ask for in the barbers? "Make us look a total pikey, mate."?!?! :D

"Honourable" mentions to the hideous step Sarwan was sporting in the last two tests this summer, Ryan Sidebottom's copper corkscrew ringlets & Beefy's bleached blonde mullet circa 1987.

twctopcat

International Regular
BoyBrumby said:
I've voted "other". Dizzy Gillespe's lank, greasy mullet & ratty goatee combo are the very clear winner.

I mean, what does he ask for in the barbers? "Make us look a total pikey, mate."?!?! :D
Finally!! The mullet conquers all.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Your poll is flawed when you leave out Dizzy - he's set new standards in awful haircuts.

For a Kiwi player, may I suggest Carl Bulfin - the tearaway that wasn't that quick in the end?

Sehwag309

Banned
Camel56 Description of H'jans Hair is very offensive. Not too sure how many sikhs are on this board

You work for the French Government?

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Sehwag309 said:
Camel56 Description of H'jans Hair is very offensive. Not too sure how many sikhs are on this board
You work for the French Government?
I know one...ME :)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I'm not really qualified to comment as my knowledge of religions is poor at best, but if anyone feels that they want this thread closing, e-mail me or another mod.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Neil Pickup said:
I'm not really qualified to comment as my knowledge of religions is poor at best, but if anyone feels that they want this thread closing, e-mail me or another mod.
No. Its okay. No need to close it as long as we stop discussing how dirty someone's hair is. Particularly when it isnt.

Its possible that the poster concerned didnt know about the religous context but as someone else said, an insult is an insult, irrespective of the context.

Thats it. Otherwise this thread can be fun , I suppose. :)

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Majin said:
Gotta be the worst, the 80's mullet with blonde highlights. Mink.
You have to remember, there was a time when even THIS was a rage !! :)

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Just watching the Aus/NZ game, and Brad Hogg's hair isn't looking that good. Doesn't really suit a grown man.