• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

worst fielder ever"

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well certainly not infintessimally - no such word.
Not infinitessimally, either - for reasons already shown.

Camel56

Banned
no such word as infinitessimally either. Its actually infinitesimally but then you already knew that didnt you?

Camel56

Banned
No you said not infinitessimally in the sense that you meant infinitelly not infinitessimally. You didnt say it meaning there was no such word.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
And of course you know what I meant, too. 8-)
Jesus Christ, this is getting ridiculous... you misspelt infinitely, too, incidentally...

Camel56

Banned
Im pleased that you've become the spelling police, it suits your drop kick like personallity.
You know thats what you meant. The "for reasonas already shown" line gives it away. Now back in your box you mental plodder.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Glenn MCGrath was hopeless for a few years, but has tidied up his act.

I loved watching him castigate himself after he dropped a catch - he would get this angry look on his face and have stern words to himself while skulking back to his fielding position.

dinu23

International Debutant
Nuwan Zoysa is the worst fielder I have ever seen. when he runs on the field, he's moving like a crane.

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
Michael Vaughan's catching the last time he was in Australia was very bad.

On a more serious note, Tufnell and Nehra are my selections. David Hourn from the 70s was also poor largely due to bad eyesight.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Camel56 said:
Im pleased that you've become the spelling police, it suits your drop kick like personallity.
You know thats what you meant. The "for reasonas already shown" line gives it away. Now back in your box you mental plodder.
I know what I meant - you clearly don't.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
The Argonaut said:
Michael Vaughan's catching the last time he was in Australia was very bad.
Vaughan's hands have never been flash-hot.
He's taken some stunners but he's always going to drop some sitters.