• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Harbhajan in CHocuking allegations....

Bouncer

State Regular
DIDnt see this one coming coz i dont think his Doosra anywhere near as good as Saqlain's and Murali's?

The problems just don't seen to get over for India. The Indian team was celebrating its eight-wicket win over South Africa yesterday when the news came in that star off-spinner Harbhajan Singh is being reported for illegal bowling action by the International Cricket Council match referee Jeff Crowe.

Crowe, who is a former New Zealand Test cricketer, told coach John Wright that he thinks the 'doosra' that Harbhajan bowls is not delivered with a clean action and he will have to bring it to the ICC'S notice.

Our sources in the Indian team tell us that Harbhajan was furious at the development.

It may be recalled that Harbhajan was reported for chucking in 1998 and was sent to England to work with Fred Titmus to correct his actio

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He'll get off, not that I see anything wrong with his action while bowling the doosra.

If they could somehow "prove" Murali was legal, Bhaji shouldn't have too much hassles.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Harbhajan's action has been queoried before now.
I'm waiting till UWA have had their say before making any accusations.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
im sure harbahan chucks the odd one, but its not intentional and his action is generally pretty good for mine.

i have no problem at all with the way he bowls at the current time.