• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

South Australia all out for 29 v NSW

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good to see Stuey get a bowl in the second dig :D :D

Was very impressed today with Jaques, Tait and Cullen too. I thought we were going to roll the SACA's tonight but Plant and Ferguson showed some stomach for the fight and di quite well too. All in all a very satisfying day of Shield cricket. Anyone else thinking of going tommorow?

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
Dydl said:
To be precise, 29 is the 2nd lowest score in Interstate Matches which have gone on for a good 100odd years. The lowest score was 27-South Australia vs New South Wales 55 years ago.

Dydl, the lowest interstate score is actually 23 by SA against Victoria in 1882.

27 is the lowest Sheffield Shield/Pura Cup score.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nnanden said:
if only i didnt have club... :dry:
Ah, the advantages of having a long-term injury :p

Still undecided about going to the cricket or the beach. I love these uni holidays.

bryce

International Regular
Crazy Sam said:
Dydl, the lowest interstate score is actually 23 by SA against Victoria in 1882.

if you see my above post you will see that infact 18 by tasmania vs victoria is

Dydl

International Debutant
Crazy Sam said:

I said in Interstate matches otherwise referring to Sheffield Shield/Pura Cup.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
bryce you are of course right, I meant by SA. It's just staggering how poor they once were, and how dreadfully poor they are today. Surely they can't be this bad for another decade?? Goes to show too what an influence Lehmann has been to them over the years.