• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Biggest plodders in international cricket history.

Camel56

Banned
Taking nominations for the biggest plodder in the history of international cricket. Ill start by nominating;

Paul Wilson
Tim May
Phil Tuffnell
Maddonacant Singh

Camel56

Banned
nzidol,
I think you're a little confused with what a plodder actually is. A plodder is someone who is VERY BAD at what they do. Clearly under this definition i am not a plodder as i am one of the best players to ever wear a box. Other examples of cricketing plodders would be Ajit Agarkar, Simon O'Donnel and Posh Spice.
I hope this has cleared things up for you.

Slow Love™

International Captain
I vote Camel56 and Pinkline Jones as the most uphill gardening, plodding LOOSER double-act to ever grace the internet.

I mean, come on guys (if you're not the same person), if you're going to have that fixed a schtick, make it funny. It's like a one-dimensional Roy and HG retread, except without the laughs.

nzidol

School Boy/Girl Captain
Slow Love™ said:
I vote Camel56 and Pinkline Jones as the most uphill gardening, plodding LOOSER double-act to ever grace the internet.

I mean, come on guys (if you're not the same person), if you're going to have that fixed a schtick, make it funny. It's like a one-dimensional Roy and HG retread, except without the laughs.
Agree totally.

This guy Camel56 is drying out this whole forum.

Camel56

Banned
Slow Love™ said:

Snow Love - I dont appreciate you insolence and im sure my many loyal fans dont either. I can assure you we are not the same person. Perhaps the moderators of the forum could confirm this?
Now, this was a serious post and so far it has been ruined by you two clowns in your yellow with black maltese cross uphill gardening suits complete with pom-poms.

nzidol

School Boy/Girl Captain
Camel56 said:
Snow Love - I dont appreciate you insolence and im sure my many loyal fans dont either. I can assure you we are not the same person. Perhaps the moderators of the forum could confirm this?
Now, this was a serious post and so far it has been ruined by you two clowns in your yellow with black maltese cross uphill gardening suits complete with pom-poms.
The only reason I suggested you Camel56, is that in all the other serious threads where people discuss, who is the best hitter, has the best bowling action etc. you always post "Me, I am the best.." and all that kind of bull****. So don't try and take the high road on your "serious" post. You're an imbecile and act as such.

Clearly evident by the lack of thought in your replies. There is nothing wrong with Slow Love or myself, although I've only been on here a few days you can tell by the quality of my posts that I have a good knowledge of the game as both a competitive athlete and an avid fan, and Slow Love is one of the best posters I've noted so far. Obviously the same can't be said of you.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Don't worry - if their conduct becomes inappropriate, they'll be banned. :)
Right now I just skim past any boasts and all the other nonsense, and ridicule the one-eyed anti-Murali stuff.
Oh, and Slow Love™ - don't worry, they're not the same person. If someone had tried to do that, Andre'd be all over the like a rash the instant they started. IP addresses are easy things to use.

Camel56

Banned
nzidol, give yourself an uppercut son. You have very little idea what you're on about.
Now gentlemen, if we're all finished our little uphill gardening session can we get back to the question at hand? Who do you think is the biggest plodder in cricket history?

nzidol

School Boy/Girl Captain
Mbangwa.

TESTS
(including 14/05/2004)
M I NO Runs HS Ave SR 100 50 Ct St
Batting & Fielding 9 13 2 159 47 14.45 45.95 0 0 3 0

O M R W Ave BBI 5 10 SR Econ
Bowling 216 43 677 9 75.22 3-82 0 0 144.0 3.13

ONE-DAY INTERNATIONALS
(including 09/10/2004)
Batting & Fielding 45 30 5 273 47 10.92 62.32 0 0 5 0

O M R W Ave BBI 4w 5w SR Econ
Bowling 253.4 8 1500 22 68.18 3-12 0 0 69.1 5.91

nzidol

School Boy/Girl Captain
sorry thats actually nkala, but mbangwa was pretty useless too..
ONE-DAY INTERNATIONALS
(including 18/09/2002)
Batting & Fielding 29 13 6 34 11 4.85 60.71 0 0 3 0

O M R W Ave BBI 4w 5w SR Econ
Bowling 228.1 11 1140 11 103.63 2-24 0 0 124.4 4.99

cricket player

International Debutant
Prince EWS said:
Mwayenga was/is a hell of a lot worse than Mbangwa and Nkala.
dion ibrahim the guy is just use less with his batting. he stops 100 balls and make's 20 run's i suggest zimbabwe look for youngster's like cricket player(me) and camel56 :p

Camel56

Banned
What about Bob Massie? yes i know he took 16 wickets on debut but after that he did nothing. Just plodded out his career in sheffield shield.

nzidol

School Boy/Girl Captain
yeah, i know what you mean. pakistan are the worst for letting seemingly talented youngsters slip through the cracks. See Hasa Raza.

cricket player

International Debutant
nzidol said:
yeah, i know what you mean. pakistan are the worst for letting seemingly talented youngsters slip through the cracks. See Hasa Raza.
dude you dont understand pakistan cricket' there are alot of young player's who are really talented that are waiting for pcb to call them' they do give youngster's chance but if they let there opportunity pass by then they will be ignored and will be lift out' a good example will be salman butt" he batted wonderfully againt's india and he has certinly made a place for him self in the pakistan line up' :p