Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest plodders in international cricket history.

Cricket Player,

First up - there is no poster on this forum called "dude" and secondly when you're addressing social commentating icons such as Camel56 and Pinkline Jones you need to show due respect.

Now - it is rather presumptuous indeed for you to cast a big blanket over the hard workers employed in the burger industry. How many people have you surveyed you silly gnome.

Keep up the Christmas spirit at the mental home

Quote Originally Posted by bryce
    Tony Blain(wasn't that bad), Grant Bradburn, Heath Davis, Lee Germon, Mark Priest, Gary Stead
    Didn't Heath Davis had what other bowlers from our country didn't have? Pace?
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick once and you suck forever...

RIP Fardin Qayyumi, a true legend of CW

Quote Originally Posted by Boobidy View Post
    Bradman never had to face quicks like Sharma and Irfan Pathan. He wouldn't of lasted a ball against those 2, not to mention a spinner like Sehwag.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkline Jones
    Cricket Player,

First up - there is no poster on this forum called "dude" and secondly when you're addressing social commentating icons such as Camel56 and Pinkline Jones you need to show due respect.

Now - it is rather presumptuous indeed for you to cast a big blanket over the hard workers employed in the burger industry. How many people have you surveyed you silly gnome.

You are starting to act like a big pain in the you know where.

International Debutant cricket player's Avatar
    Cricket Player,

why in the hell do you have to call me silly gnome. the reason i called camel56 a non educated burger king worker because he disrespects people alot' o offence camel56(you know we are buddy's)
    pinklin you dont need to get involved in other people's converstation" as i have mentioned it camel 56 is my buddy and i know him more then you' so dont even try to show sympthy for camel 56 because he does'nt take joke's as harsh as you do'

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket player
    why in the hell do you have to call me silly gnome. the reason i called camel56 a non educated burger king worker because he disrespects people alot' o offence camel56(you know we are buddy's)
    pinklin you dont need to get involved in other people's converstation" as i have mentioned it camel 56 is my buddy and i know him more then you' so dont even try to show sympthy for camel 56 because he does'nt take joke's as harsh as you do'
    cricket player - do you have any idea who you are talking to you uphill gardening piece of toilet backwash? This man is Pinkline Jones - he is to be respected and embraced as the doyen of social commentary that he is. As for your thoroughly disrespectly remarks made to me earlier im going to ignore them and emplore you to follow the advice of my colleague and mentor Mr Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by Camel56
    cricket player - do you have any idea who you are talking to you uphill gardening piece of toilet backwash? This man is Pinkline Jones - he is to be respected and embraced as the doyen of social commentary that he is. As for your thoroughly disrespectly remarks made to me earlier im going to ignore them and emplore you to follow the advice of my colleague and mentor Mr Jones.
    you let me down buddy.

LOL Camel

LOL Camel
    i dont see any thing funny there pinkin.

Cricket Player,

What is it you are trying to express? You really are an international man of mystery.

Cricket Player,

What is it you are trying to express? You really are an international man of mystery.
    pinklin shut your mouth and dont disrespect me like this. i am a boy of diginty
    and i have been emotionally disturbed by your comments'
    camel you have let me down in front of every one' i always believed that you haved my back but sense what you have said in your previous post i count as a coward that doesn't have respect for any body' i think you are one diversed human being i have ever met'

Banned
    Cricket Player,

I think thats the way it should stay too. The world will be a better place if this guy continued to be as mysterious as he is.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket player
    pinklin shut your mouth and dont disrespect me like this. i am a boy of diginty
    and i have been emotionally disturbed by your comments'
    camel you have let me down in front of every one' i always believed that you haved my back but sense what you have said in your previous post i count as a coward that doesn't have respect for any body' i think you are one diversed human being i have ever met'
    thats right, you are a boy and as such should show some respect for your elders and social betters.

Quote Originally Posted by Camel56
    thats right, you are a boy and as such should show some respect for your elders and social betters.

how old are yo 16 17 18 20 56

Cricket Joke,

Don't mean to embarrass you mate but could you please provide the names of the people who taught you English Grammar. I want them struck off the register.

Cricket Web Staff Member / Global Moderator Neil Pickup's Avatar
    And I want this to return somewhere near topic...
    MSN Messenger: minardineil2000 at hotmail dot com | AAAS Chairman
    CricketWeb Black | CricketWeb XI Captain
    ClarkeWatch: We're Watching Rikki - Are You?

Up The Grecians - Exeter City FC

Completing the Square: My Cricket Web Blog

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information