• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Biggest plodders in international cricket history.

Camel56

Banned
Pinkline Jones said:
Richard,

Re: "What an infitessimally pointless discussion." - that would mean that the discussion is only a teeny bit pointless wouldn't it?
Yes Jonesy you've hit the nail on the head. "Infitessimally" would mean infinitely small. What **** really meant what "infinitely." Ah well we all get our LOOSERS and tosers mixed up now and then.

Camel56

Banned
Pinkline Jones said:
I would say that Bob Hawke is the biggest plodder of a batsmen I've ever seen. Can't drink can't bat.
Thats true but he'd be able handle Howard's pies no problem, even with the GST added on.

cricket player

International Debutant
Camel56 said:
Thats true but he'd be able handle Howard's pies no problem, even with the GST added on.

dude stop double posting' you non educated burger king worker. And please stop abusing people' camel" my brother is always right pick a name that suit you that goes to camel :p

jingo bell jingo bell marry you know what camel :p

Cricket Player,

First up - there is no poster on this forum called "dude" and secondly when you're addressing social commentating icons such as Camel56 and Pinkline Jones you need to show due respect.

Now - it is rather presumptuous indeed for you to cast a big blanket over the hard workers employed in the burger industry. How many people have you surveyed you silly gnome.

Keep up the Christmas spirit at the mental home

Craig

World Traveller
bryce said:
Tony Blain(wasn't that bad), Grant Bradburn, Heath Davis, Lee Germon, Mark Priest, Gary Stead
Didn't Heath Davis had what other bowlers from our country didn't have? Pace?

Craig

World Traveller
Pinkline Jones said:
Cricket Player,

First up - there is no poster on this forum called "dude" and secondly when you're addressing social commentating icons such as Camel56 and Pinkline Jones you need to show due respect.

Now - it is rather presumptuous indeed for you to cast a big blanket over the hard workers employed in the burger industry. How many people have you surveyed you silly gnome.

You are starting to act like a big pain in the you know where.

cricket player

International Debutant
Pinkline Jones said:
Cricket Player,

why in the hell do you have to call me silly gnome. the reason i called camel56 a non educated burger king worker because he disrespects people alot' o offence camel56(you know we are buddy's)
pinklin you dont need to get involved in other people's converstation" as i have mentioned it camel 56 is my buddy and i know him more then you' so dont even try to show sympthy for camel 56 because he does'nt take joke's as harsh as you do' :p

Camel56

Banned
cricket player said:
why in the hell do you have to call me silly gnome. the reason i called camel56 a non educated burger king worker because he disrespects people alot' o offence camel56(you know we are buddy's)
pinklin you dont need to get involved in other people's converstation" as i have mentioned it camel 56 is my buddy and i know him more then you' so dont even try to show sympthy for camel 56 because he does'nt take joke's as harsh as you do' :p
cricket player - do you have any idea who you are talking to you uphill gardening piece of toilet backwash? This man is Pinkline Jones - he is to be respected and embraced as the doyen of social commentary that he is. As for your thoroughly disrespectly remarks made to me earlier im going to ignore them and emplore you to follow the advice of my colleague and mentor Mr Jones.