• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Samoan Cricket Pitch and Soccer

jeanw

Cricket Spectator
I am working on a project where we would like to have soccer and Samoan Cricket played on the same field. As I understand, the Samoan cricket requires a concrete pitch which conflicts with using it as a soccer field. Is there a way other than that such as other materials that can be used where both soccer and Samoan Cricket can share the field or temporary/removable pitches.

Thanks.

DJellett

International Debutant
During footy season here they cover concrete pitches then cover them with dirt and play AFL on the cricket ground so I don't see why not...

bryce

International Regular
jeanw said:
I am working on a project where we would like to have soccer and Samoan Cricket played on the same field. As I understand, the Samoan cricket requires a concrete pitch which conflicts with using it as a soccer field. Is there a way other than that such as other materials that can be used where both soccer and Samoan Cricket can share the field or temporary/removable pitches.

Thanks.
that sounds like a strange project...... it's called kilikiti by the way.