• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketweb poster with the best understanding of the game

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
PEWS's posting has had the most glorious glow up between 2004 and 2019.

Last edited:

Chrish

International Debutant
In all honesty, most regular posters on here have very deep knowledge and understanding of the game and its history. This is bar far the best Cricket forum and one of the best forums of any kind on the net.

SillyCowCorner1

In all honesty, most regular posters on here have very deep knowledge and understanding of the game and its history. This is bar far the best Cricket forum and one of the best forums of any kind on the net.
Except me. I'm not bragging but I know more about umpiring than *****. I have umpired in an under-16 game, that a young 14 year old Nicholas Pooran was a part in. In that game, there was a loud shout of an LBW from Gudakesh Motie-Kanhai, who was sure that he had gotten his man(Pooran). I gave 'not out' because the ball stuck him marginally outside the offstump. The fielding team was furious that I didn't raised my finger. Mind you, the fielding side was my home team/club.

I have played alongside test cricketers, international umpires, former greats of the game.

Teja.

Global Moderator
I have played alongside test cricketers, international umpires, former greats of the game.
If they ever tell my story, let them say that I walked with giants.
Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die.
Let them say I lived in the time of Hector, tamer of horses.
Let them say I lived in the time of Achilles!

Burgey

Except me. I'm not bragging but I know more about umpiring than *****. I have umpired in an under-16 game, that a young 14 year old Nicholas Pooran was a part in. In that game, there was a loud shout of an LBW from Gudakesh Motie-Kanhai, who was sure that he had gotten his man(Pooran). I gave 'not out' because the ball stuck him marginally outside the offstump. The fielding team was furious that I didn't raised my finger. Mind you, the fielding side was my home team/club.

This is as low bar as the rest of your post is low brow.

TheJediBrah

Me too. Guess I have best understanding ty.

also what's a pooran

trundler

Anyone who doesn't know about Les Ames should be permanently barred from commenting on such things.